1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tauti Hunt

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Cheers, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patri

Patri User

no! kkthxbb

2. Gilby

Gilby User

you call it event rest of community calls it bull***.at least give us decent event on september 1 its big day for young kiddos.

3. MangaWarrioR

MangaWarrioR User

+10 domi only hi for now can kill tauti

4. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

just you know the difference was, that at, that time in korea was already much more lvl 99 players as maybe at here. or atleast they were also better organized for it.

ncwest still didn't make, that event might be, because many of the players still just start to get the lvl 95 there while just the cheaters are lvl 99.

this is a good event, but the organization might be bad:p

5. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy User

interesting...

6. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

they will get the same event in 1 or 2 weeks, your argument is invalid

7. sepsa

sepsa User

so it became real competition who kill it faster. any more cc to join event?

8. Fenris

Fenris User

so only us vs hi hero pt ... awesome ...

9. Panderator

Panderator User

dislike this event.
    only a small number of players can benefit from this, that it is the most powerful people on the server.
    it is something like "the powerful will be even more powerful" by the item they will get, this is quite unfair, while other people keep waiting for some event for all the ppl.
    as for this: "we are planning events for all people" does not seem enough, people will not be happy with this kind of promise. promise and then not comply is very easy, people are happy with facts not promises.
    as for this: "the events are the same that in korea,"
    innova is not able to create their own events? i dont believe it because even in private servers can.

ps: sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
  10. Hax

Hax User

innova cannot make their own events cuz they are bound to a contract they signed

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as hax correctly stated we can not make our own "scripted" events, we are limited to creating our own gm run events and running scripted events given to us by ncsoft korea. do not compare official servers to private servers, they are illegally hosting a game and choose to edit the games files. only ncsoft have the right to edit their own game files legally and unless they were to give an express permission to us for game file editing that will not be changing.

regards.

12. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

in this link, birth of draco event is 1st in the chain. kr had it, west had it, i want to ask why we didnt had it?

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as i have said before now please keep this thread to posts about the event its intended for. just for clarification for you i only posted that link to show that these 3 scripted events are in fact the same as ones in korea as another poster attempted to claim that this event was not the same as koreas. it is in no way supposed to be used to guess any dates and timeframes for any events listed and also will not explain any reasons why certain events could/could not be implemented.

regards.

14. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

on ncsoft forum one administrator wrote:
    the fastest-raid-time timer counts the boss fight only. timer starts when the first hit lands.

is this correct?

15. Sindeya

Sindeya User

quite unfair indeed... i remember back in the late times when a big alli was killin valakas for example, they used to give the necklace not to the best ppl in clan who needed it to be even better, but to newf@gs who joined the day before, bcuz they were poor and they needed something pwettty to keep em hoppy and motivated!

i also remember other ppl were waiting in aden stairs for valakas necklaces to be dropped down the ground by pure kindness and sharing spirit bcuz it's how it had to be... i mean all should have a chance at big thingies and to get owsopowerfull.

leaving the irony aside, "the powerful will be even more powerful" kinda has some general sence applied irl even don't u think? bcuz power brings with itself more power or the means/ways/opportunities etc to obtain more power. so idk wat exactly would make u happy about this event if u can't just accept how things go in life... maybe u want innova to find a supersecretforumula with which they will make all things fair in the subjective eyes of every player?

16. eXarDo

eXarDo User

ppl just saying that they also want to participate and u're bringing some ******ed example of getting free epics out of nowhere, noone even said anything about 'em.
    good point about more power = more possibilities, but the thing is low lvl's doesn't even get a chance to take part in it. if it was some lower lvl rb(e.i. istina), higher lvl's would win anyway, but the rest of ppl would have a chance to try it out atleast and everyone would be happy.

17. Hax

Hax User

you can try tauti too, doesnt mean you neccessarily succeed in it.

fact is, any event without much of benefit is a "bad" event.
    sindeya's point about the epics is valid, many ppl cry for the draco event, guess what are the only valueable rewards there? right blessed antharas, valakas, trasken
    people want more and more for "free" without really working for it.
    even if there would be the same event with istina, where is the fun? it can be killed in 1 party and you'll dislike to gather 3+ groups just to kill it faster and lose 2-3 weeks of exp+drops.

18. eXarDo

eXarDo User

ye but we're not talking about draco event and free epics here, i guess fenris is the only one still crying about this.
    and yes i can go try tauti, but more than half of server can't even go for this "fail" attempt, they don't even get a chance to participate, that's what matters. istina was just an example of where ppl can actually enter, it can be anything else, doesn't rly matter.

19. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

exardo do you think high level ppl got there without effort? that level 97+ for them was a piece of cake? or u think that since we worked harder than the others we shouldn't have any event?

20. eXarDo

eXarDo User

i'm saying they could've made event in which everyone can participate, and u're talking about how hard it is to get 97+. makes sence.
    and the fact some ppl played less then others doesn't mean they shouldn't have any event. especially if(as u say) 97+ is so hard to get.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.