1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

RedGuards and Nerti

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Leckter, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Leckter

Leckter User

i had respect for those guys, but now, they show me some really different face...

they take randoms in pt for istina, and want to scam them by doing no redrop. so some random take their chance to pick, as, it's faster pick : wins (because no redrop). one is lucky and get one drop.

this random, it's me, leckter, or in this situation, nerti. i'm gently asked to regive drop back, as it is clan rule. why should i follow redguard rules, as i'm not redguard ? after this came disappointing things. i was told that i was in clan, by others that i was redguard ally. so i am a clan drop stealer.
    do redguard/hi/shadows ever invited me in clan ? :d i don't think so... good to invent stories elronia, but better come back from your imaginary world...

now, i'm getting pk'ed by some redguards. i'm fine with it, in fact, it's even funny. cause some of them prove how stupid they are. here is probably my favourite example :
    doing gf daily, with random pt, healer is bs/horde. he has war with redguard. they come, pk me, bsoe. they didn't even touched the healer (logy... i think), who is war for them, and who rezed me approx 3 sec after i died. that was... i have no word to describe this :d

but what is annoying me, is random parties scared by me because some rg tell them how bad scammer i am. i proved to many ppl that i was not. i'm fair, at least with ppl who are fair too. you rg tried to scam randoms you used to make your "clan" istina, so don't change the role.

2. syzgod

syzgod User

istina rules: someone pick in a fk party, redrop between party leaders then redrop between the party members. i think it's clear. if you picked all and didn't want to redrop or give the drops to leader you are a simple scammer. like luxio from hunters clan 3 days ago. picked all in a finders party and made soe.

3. Leckter

Leckter User

party was in random, i had 1 drop out of 4 picked. 3 items on redguard member, 1 on me. so we are not talking about the same situation. and drop wasn't asked to be redroped, but to be kept as clan drop in redguard.

4. syzgod

syzgod User

then they tried to scam you. damn rg... :d

5. JahRasta

JahRasta User

well, just one guy from our clan told us, youre party leader by the way, that you were from his cp, and you won't have any problems with drop, who lied from two of you? we don't care, so the fact is you stole the drop, well you going to pk list, and that guy from our clan was punished too ;)

just qq moaar, in the meantime we making screens with you dead and atleast having some fun ;)

6. Leckter

Leckter User

go having fun or whatever, make your screens i don't care, what you do is funny to me too (pk and leaving healer alive is so annoying for me fosho !), at least one good point. but stop telling bull**** about me.
    you failed with one cp leader inviting randoms ? your fault, not mine.

7. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

if you didn't care, you wouldn't post here.
    but go on, cry a river.

8. SadSoul

SadSoul User

u, like others, are scammers, who shoud not be taken in any parties and ppl should be aware of u!

when u are in a clan party as random and they explain to u what the looting rules are, u must follow them, if u are a fair player.

i hope people will not take u in parties anymore so u should feel like an outside scammer.

9. randomm

randomm User

so let me understand.. u go to istina with a random pty and a random loot and u, pplz from rg want to keep all the drops? because this guy say u wanted all drops as clan drops. this is one stupid idea. if u wanted like this u should make pty fk and pl picks, but i doubt any random will join a fk pty that don't make redrop between pty members or takes his sales part after loot auction. if this guy is rly a random, from my point of view is pl fault because he didn't explained the looting rules. going in a random loot pty, hoping u gonna get anyway all the drops (6 from clan, 1 random, low chances for random to get drops) and after u fail qq-ing that there are other rules in loot sharing, is lame. and if u did it like this u are pure *****s (i don't wanna say scammers cause mby is just the pty leader too stupid for this game).

10. khaot

khaot User

mistake from pt leader, they should set party to fk.

11. Yiam.

Yiam. User

so they would take scammer role instead?:p

12. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

welcome to world of scammers bro! from now on ur live will be full of funny moments, evryone will call you scammer cause all of them are pathetic idiots :d

13. Gilby

Gilby User

i guess we can add this to redguards list of shame too.
    [​IMG]
    c'mon rg u can do better than this :d

14. Lirelin

Lirelin User

do you know how many other clans hunt academics and low lvl subclasses from rg? a lot of them. some wars also take rg into an instance, for example kartia, kick him from party at the end and kill war inside an instance.

15. Razzly

Razzly Banned

i wonder about one thing:

[​IMG]

and yet they still pick randoms to fight mere istina?;o

16. eXarDo

eXarDo User

randoms talking about randoms, so entertaining

17. sh1ny

sh1ny User

@gilby - rofl.
    @niewolnica - we don't. the person that formed the party said nerti is from his cp just haven't applied yet. i can't know/control everyone.
    @leckter - why are you crying ? i told you what will happen, you still kindly told me to "f**** off". i never told any stories about you, i just told ppl to pk you on sight. unhappy with it ?

18. randomm

randomm User

the question is why pk him? cause your pl lied u? this is kinda lame... u take random in random pty and after u ask for drops or u will pk him on sight.... lame... rly lame...

19. Patri

Patri User

everybody do this, this is the most stupid excuse ever in l2, and beside stupid, is hypocrit also.

20. Sperminatorka

Sperminatorka User

lvl up, join a clan & cp which is on enemy terms with rg and happy hunting.:p