1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

September Heroes Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Patri, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

:d :d :d
    and trigger and alarion :)
    beating every healer and winning every class since #1 day
    lost castle because i wanted to quit, still didnt lost to your terrible clan ( not posible since such a failures like you and sagara "leading" events ). even a clan full with polaks with proper leading can win you clan vs clan.
    and money income was incredible. cant wait october

p.s. save us ur madness now about nuker hero

2. Hax

Hax User

i win trigger and i win alarion, sad story for you

lost castle cuz u wanted to quit :dd outnumbering enemys 1:4 and winning like a boss :dd

3. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

hax and dobo under a tree kissing

4. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

winning you on every single point of game and making you cry like a girl for hours and hours after every event was priceless. gonna miss such a clowns like you, alarion and sagara.

5. Hax

Hax User

every single point of game :ddddddd dobo with his epic stories like always

6. Patri

Patri User

someone got speechless :d

7. Hax

Hax User

no, just cant talk with delusional guys :/ we obviously played different servers

8. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

epic story is how sagara is good leader
    epic story is how you gonna lvl up your "new" healer and will become hero
    epic story is how your "cp" gonna leave becuse no boxed hero was given
    i can keep going and going with epic stories. just not worth the time

maybe i should stop writing in forums and making fun of you or you gonna leave clan with your cp? :/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  9. Hax

Hax User

no its more epic how you believe everything patri tells you, although she knew absolutely nothing about what was going on between clan and my cp :ddd

10. Patri

Patri User

why should i tell him anything? the fact that u came talk everything about you, your cp and clan in forum is enough for everybody knows what is going on, please take me out of your problems with dobo, solve it with him, because this is not my business, and clean your mouth before talk about me, dont put words that i never said, get a hobby and try growing some ballz, and while that happen maybe i grow hands )))

11. Hax

Hax User

y patri for sure :d

12. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

nothing cant be more epic than ppl like you and sagara pretending to be any factors. let me remind you smth.

you: a 16 years old kid who changed 10 chars in several months just because was failing at everything you started. at end took mak0`s char and claimed how you gonna became a hero... still waiting
    sagara: after 2 weeks of ********** me to go and take aden for him, got erased. went "to another country" right after that and broke his clan, in a week came back and start driving random chars. i still remember how much fun we had in ts with him ********** me with hours and hours, day after day.
    ur mage: a guy who broke his clan just to come to your "cp" and get a hero status, ended up in september with nothing.

i can continue but i guess this is epic enoght.
    most funny party is how your funny "group" crying for everything that you gonna leave hi because you dont like smth. <3 the moment when i entered in clan, spoke with kardi and 20 min latter sagara was crying how he gonna leave if i stay in clan :d

13. Alarion

Alarion User

we didnt fight on 99 yet, but atm will be hard w/o cloak ; d

and dont speak about trigger cause even he bought more than 20kkk adena still losing to many healers...

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

ok guys, stop hijacking the threads and take your personal issues to pm's and stop the flame wars here, thats the last warning now.

15. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

16. Alarion

Alarion User

how it was? how many minutes you needed to w8 for 1 answer? google translator helps him enough to understand him? : d

17. Hax

Hax User

i love how you tell me i failed on any char i played :dd i could've even played ur archer better than you. you simply **** in this game dobo, nothing else to add, you never won a single 7v7 against my cp, cuz you guys simply ****ed really really hard, even with 2 op'd archers. elements dont matter y? best game knowledge ever.

sagara is by far a better leader than you, yet we outnumbered him at first siege + won him by having higher lvl cp's and mages, get real dobo.

and "my" mage made it even possible patri got hero. she lost to every fking random, then sindeya had to play her char. sindeya lost also to some ppl, then kardi had to buy some feeders, and even after that it was me and hell who won w00dy and feeded patri. so get ur facts straight, as if you ever achieved anything here on olympiad, i saw ur terrible attempts.

and like i already said before. you know absolutely nothing about what happenes between clan and my cp ) so dont even bother to talk about it

18. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

i know russian well enoght to have a normal discussion

did enoght to **** your mega archer 1 vs 1 all month when i was playing and made you constantly crying on my pm`s why i am giving hero to slabas

i know what exactly happening with ur cp and ur "clan". you dont like smth, someone flame you and insult you or hurt your feelings or to someone else of ur cp , instantly you r going and start crying to kardi how you gonna leave because someone took your toy. know enoght?

hell still "winning", still ******* around and still w/o hero status... so close :/

p.s. and i guess you alrdy realized that after u gtfo from my cp i equiped next random healer / anyone on this server could do faster grp heal than you / in full attributes :) now think why i didnt putted you any attributes on armors :d

19. Alarion

Alarion User

actually i think i have more than you, but try again : )

so /invite queem for new ownator

20. Hax

Hax User

they gonna rule meng

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.