1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

September Heroes Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Patri, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindeya

Sindeya User

no hax... you go ask someone if he wants to help and he can say yes or no, he choose yes, and u should be happy about it bcuz i'ts good to have friends and allies, and it's normal, what is not normal is ur fkin constant rage.

[​IMG]

and i still thank you for help, and u can go rage how much u want at me cuz ur the one looking bad.
    you want me to say what? yes hax u did all omfg i'm so bad i owe u my life. ok there it goes. gn now cuz i promised i won't get in any discussions with u, but ur willingly trying to *** our image as clan and community just so u can look a bit more pro (in your oppinion)

2. Hax

Hax User

i said that cuz of other reason you should actually know from kardi, seems he doesnt tell u quite a lot!

3. tikoo

tikoo User

so the case in here is that feoh hero was done by sindeya (with hax and hell's help) because patri couldn't even won't any single cb match so far. the sad things is that the hero has been earned by someone that is not playing his main char and had no idea how to play with, playing better than the owner actually and the one that really screwed w00dy's options was hax twice in a row. btw gratz syndeya for feoh hero, maybe one day i will say gratz patri for hero.
    anyways iss olys at least were funny to watch.

4. Sindeya

Sindeya User

when someone thanks you for 1 rr and u tell him "your still ****" it's cuz of some other reason which has to do with a 3rd person, ok. yes, kardi doesn't tell me nothing and u know all, i allrdy said u are more pro than me, u can stop trying to prove it! i admit defeat!

p.s. thx tikoo

5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

if you guys dont stop the flaming and thread hijacking i will close the thread. take it to pms or just ignore eachother and stop this nonsense.

6. Ronove

Ronove User

seems like the feoh winner left a special 'mark' on certain people, cuz afaik oly feeding between hi is common practice, yet the focus is only on feoh :d

7. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

all this discussions are mad stupid but hax can you pls get your **** together, we all know u hate patri but flaming her on a public board calling her handles and **** just proves awakendemon point

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  8. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

tnx!
    and i still dont know why ppl trying to get all credits of feoh hero when if patri wasnt playing her char and get into open oly with nuker all the points she had before start of cp , hi would be just with 1 "pretender" with 50 points at start of cp / i wont name the pretender/. wondering if things was like this who would you blame about this.
    so tell me about who is handless and who is not please

9. Hax

Hax User

u mean the open oly where kardi paid ppl to rr and patri got only feeded wins except mb 2-3? y i'll tell you. at least gustavo was winning his stuff! but nothing else to add, go lick her as long as u want! i said everything needed, up to you what you believe and what not )

10. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

patri isn't good at oly but she sure as hell deserve hero. she's always online at clan events, always trying to help or give a hand, with her cp they collected a ****load of crp for clan.

11. Hax

Hax User

if it was only about that, then we might aswell make other ppl hero who have no clue about oly but farm crp+are online/afk in ch.

12. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

god you r so clueless about august oly :)
    best thing in whole story is:

#hax crying like a ****** for hero nuker
    #sinde taking credits of feoh hero because she was using all hair accessories / epics she can get from kardi grp.

lf more e-mazing stories over here.

yes !! on that logic they should make your whole cp heroes or at least you for sure

13. tikoo

tikoo User

it's easy then, why patri did not play with same jewels/stuff? that's why i said gz sindeya and not gratz patri, if patri would play maybe there would be another hero... or not. who knows?

14. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

or maybe you will try abit and will see what is writen in other pages and gonna see why? because patri dont have those jewells /accessories that other mages using. and sinde can use jewells / accessories from kardi cp. clear enoght for you?

now after situation with mage is clear. can we please discuss totaly deserved hero for aslan, jaden and totaly undeserved hero for toplesss instead of mak0?

15. tikoo

tikoo User

then it's easier then, why then try to give hero to a player that is not well geared/lvled and ready for olys, and only when that char is played by another person it gets the proper gear/stuff and starts winning matches again?. anyways these comments only show how sad feoh hero has been this month. in all heroes it's the same "gimmepoints" method, but more or less ppl play their chars, and cp share jewels for that purpose. if you are not ready then don't try it as simple as that.

16. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

i can say it, and i am 100% sure that u r hax brother... or at least you are that braindead as him

cant even understand why in 3:45 am i am sitting in innova forums and actualy leading discussion with ppl like you and hax. bah i am that bored :/

17. Sagara

Sagara User

keep me out of this please, thank you.

18. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

mmm as far as i remember patri had 200 + points when arena was still open but she didnt have even one normal fight
    im almost sure kardi lost 600kk+ to get all guys vs her to relog anyway sindeya gz for hero even if it is at that feoh,next step is braindead kardi to make ur aeore hero :p no offense if heroes was without feed thats how everything would be

w00dy hero feoh /he pwn almost everyone at oly and of course he play his character, not like patri pray to sin cause she is nervious
    jaden hero tank /cause even without feed he is damn good/
    trigger hero aeore /in my eyes he is way better than fap fap topless didnt saw real fight cause if he want to fight her he must leave clan and lose claok)
    kingsize hero archer /even if he know only to spam he deserve it/
    mm maybe queem hero wynn cause kardi is totally handless even worse than me
    iss enchanter dunno i dont like malwyn or deimon so i vote for sprootie :d

19. Trigger

Trigger User

funny thing is you spam about me only when you could win me, about how much adena i bought, 20kkk lol did i bought it from you ? wasnt it 80kkk ?
    when i won you in olympiad you just said "gf"

well at least i know i am not the best, this was my second month in olympiad in my whole life
    and i still need learn much things, need more focus, concentration on what do i do, but i love 1v1 fights mostly that is why i play l2.
    i hope in the future koreans will make olympiad like coc ( hide all identity, just more improved ) preventing all possibility of feeding.

for someone who want laugh , here is some examples:

once forgot change my set vs healer fighted with heavy, yeah lol i know
    once mixed the robe set with heavy parts, lol again
    once my augment macro bugged and didnt equiped back the main weapon, and hitted like 30 sec with just hands, lol again
    once forgot to buff myself and started the fight with just 3 buff from npc
    once didnt enabled bssr at the beginning of fight for more than 1 min
    once my bssr runned out, and tried craft during fight, but oh inside olympiad cant craft :/
    once forgot my robe set in wh..

cheers.

20. Imperagon

Imperagon User

sagara is good leader.... aahahahahahhahhahahahaah a good leader "destroy" behappy cuz he was going to live in hong kong...but some days later he return to play like random character......this is a real leader!!!1!11!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.