1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

September Heroes Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Patri, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queem

Queem User

you all noob, patri deserve hero and she get it. and as u saw hi clan have enough good player's to make hero someone who press skill's with mouse and everyone was telling that she have no chance to get hero, but still we did it. hax is mad but still hes good guy, atleast hes not afraid tell what he think to face.
    also screamforme u dont have even a litle clue what is hapening between clan and my cp, like any other person whos not in our/kardi cp so go flame on xxxxx forum, not here. also about leading skill, screamforme u don't have leading skill, but u have very nice skill to make zerg out of nothing, i played on 5 server with you and always same u make zerg to win and propaganda that everyone zerg you, never had a quality win.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
  2. ShizZ

ShizZ User

gz hi for heroes !!! gz sinde, patri and jaden !!

hax i dont understand why u attack your clan mates and rage around, u should be happy for them ;o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbcctwbc8q0

ps : pony gimme your epix

3. Hidrica

Hidrica User

4. Doomcio

Doomcio User

bcuz every1 for hax are ****. even his own cp is a **** for him.

5. naB4o

naB4o User

after this i just had to join. hax, wake up, please, watch here and tell me i am bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up2xofjz4m0 ...

6. suding

suding User

i play healer cos ppl from my cp need it, and i prefer to play healer than iss, anyway, i play it, no1 play me character,
    pd: gf vs my healer/box lvl 94, thnx for this oly point

7. ShizZ

ShizZ User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4sowwls850

nowdays most of ppl are shiet, so there is nothing wrong considering him sht also
    just freedom of speech

8. Alarion

Alarion User

hah i laso wanted top put this link ; p

\m/

9. suding

suding User

tikoo, i only can tll u something, cam works good ;)

10. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

lol mage with heavy armor is hero, thank god i quit this ****

[​IMG]

11. yas

yas User

for sure someone who cant get hero by himself/herself doesnt deserve hero. being online means nothing , talking from aden n gate when rest of people fights either.

you all flaming the ones that made her hero. so for ppl like dobo or the rest what did you make to help patri appart of defending her on forums?
    no personal hate to patri or **** but when you start cb 200 pts ahead of your opponent and in 1 day you get down to 30 diff for sure there is something wrong there.

12. Alarion

Alarion User

13. Patri

Patri User

i wont take time to read every line that people made about me, but im so gratefull with the ones who helped me, i understand that if this would happen to another player, u guys would be quit because last month nemesys played sepsa and nobody gave a single **** about it. i heard someone saying the word "atention *******" kinda unrespectfull, i have never tryed to get any atention because i simply dont need it, people talk about me even when im afk, thanks to these ppl who made posible and these ppl that comes only forum when is about flame me, i really dont care too much about what people says after all this is the internet, a game and any random can come and any random with a google translate can give stupid opions plus nobody here knows a **** about what happens hi clan, even hax that thinks knows everything, i wont discuss with him and i will say thanks to him also because we re not at same lvl, just recomending him to try get atention from his parents or get some friends cuz from my pov he is not growing ok ) thanks all mages and some people that arent mages, thanks to the ones reloged me in oly because we know i couldnt defeat them (tanks,healers, archers, sumoners, dager and friends).
    please stop inventing reasons and flames useless, because handless or not, heavy or robe, deserve it or not deserve it, this is done and you cant chage. dont waste your time flaming someone that dont care about you all, im usually a humble person even if most of the time im trolling, but i have never unrespect anyone here and i wont do it.

14. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

i dont wanna live n dat planet anymore. anyway patri is better than sepsa, atleast she dont die at 3 hits :((

15. Doomcio

Doomcio User

hax is mad bcuz kardi didint helped get hell hero. not sure if hero will help him stop being perma dead.

16. voooo

voooo User

ou yes pointless spamming at forum with nonsence stuff is not attention ******* ? keukeu ?

still waiting for da answer will she get some kind of punishment for account sharing ? whole thread of people admitting that they used to play on it post after post trololol...

next time if u gonna delete me post atleast put a reason why u did that , not so hard is it ?

17. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i am trying to get all the credits yes? for the record patri had jwls from kardi before i played her char. srsly i don't fkin know what is your problem ppl but this proves once again when u try to make smthin good for someone u end up getting fked.

if this is your way to protect patri by making me look bad then ok i got ur strategy and will act accordingly in the future.

18. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

im sorry but ur w00dy go destroyed by hell, who atm is best feoh, maybe if w00dy does lvl 99 something can change

19. Yiam.

Yiam. User

to make things clear, i neither relogged to patri nor anyone else. i wasn't even offered any money for doing so. :(

20. sepsa

sepsa User

say what? oo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.