1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiences with VP and PA

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Cybermorf, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybermorf

Cybermorf User

hi. i have some problems with pa or vp .
    my brother who is in same party has pa only without vp takes same exp or much more exp then me at all place (fortuna,spezion,kartia group). i have pa+vp but mostly he takes more exp then me. also i checked this experience gain with other players too. they take more then me too. please take a look at my character for this problem. example my brother takes 700kk exp i take 700kk or little bit lower like 680kk. but i have vp what happen to vp bonus points.my char name: emily
    thank you very much for your interests.have a nice work.

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

it may help to know the levels of the characters also as exp is effected when calculating the character and mob levels.

regards.

3. Cybermorf

Cybermorf User

sorry this is my mistake i forgot to write . my brother char is sigel knight and lvl 94 and my char is tyrr lvl 94 too.and we kill the same mobs with same party. (fortuna, spezion, kartia group ) for example in istina he got 2.5kkk exp i got 1.89kkk experience but he takes this exp with pa without vp and i take 1.89kkk with vp+pa

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
  4. Vexen

Vexen User

vit doesn't affect exp in instances like istina, spezion. about the xp difference in istina, was your brother in the same party as you? i'm almost sure that you weren't in the same party, because people say that the party that makes more damage takes more exp; could be that there was some high level in your party too.

5. Cybermorf

Cybermorf User

kartia group, vp is effective i said not only at istina. i saw much place some changes. i asked because this bug not happen always. sometimes not all days. sometimes vp is not working. for example today. i had this kind of problems. thank you for interest.

6. Cybermorf

Cybermorf User

i forget to tell one solution of this situation. when i have low experience if i killed myself and resurrect directly to town or any area (fortress or clanhall) i saw that experience gain is go normal and vp+pa works together. but loosing 0.5% exp is not good :) . i saw this problem 10-12 times or more . i told this because i want to see this bug fixed. thank you for your helps. have a nice work.

7. koev1

koev1 User

exp in isntances depen on pa + rune + nevit. vit affect only group kartia.
    player level affect too. if you are in party with 98+ level and you are 94 will take less exp than if in party 95 and you 94.
    if any of dds disconnect/relog all loose exp depend on % dmg he make. if go to town or ported out + ress do not affect exp.
    if istina/octavis 2 parties cc or more. you take less exp if cc is on at end. if break cc take a bit more exp.

8. Cybermorf

Cybermorf User

thank you very much for koev1. i will be carefull with the states that u explained. i will write to you if i find any difference in my situation. have fun...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.