1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Adventures of Logy

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by yLogy, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

2. Gilby

Gilby User

is this recruitment video ? :d

3. Sindeya

Sindeya User

why? .........

4. yLogy

yLogy User

5. eXarDo

eXarDo User

great quality as always.

6. Sindeya

Sindeya User

wtf i can't even tell if he is lagging or ppl around him lag because of how u rendered it, makes my eyes bleed.

biggest acomplishment and skill lvl is using next target. stop decreasing server pvp quality with your frapses... don't u even wonder why no1 posts here? it's because they're too embarassed even to say smthing.

yes gustavo i am mean but someone had to do it at some point, it's called reality check.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  7. xpycbg

xpycbg User

8. turnON

turnON Banned

terrible terrible terrible - waste of time...

9. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

like ur stuff?

10. Minni

Minni User

damn this is realy bad..

11. yLogy

yLogy User

12. turnON

turnON Banned

running on knight harmony:[

13. Vexen

Vexen User

prophecy of water: aeore healer

i mouseclick resurrection, noblesse and even group heal. i die and i don't reactivate my toggles. but hey, i'm 99 ^^'. good **** around here, next time go heavy+knight+duals i heard gives you a passive +500 heal power. true story.

ps: i will sue you, my eyes started bleeding after watching this.

14. yLogy

yLogy User

my eyes start bleeding when i see healers which use 20+ skills with 4 fingers and with 2 nd hand they do ... u can say what u do with 2nd hand during playing :)

and with heavy + knight + duals... that made me day :) how u can say smth? do u know how heal power work? do u think wizard harmony & robe set affect your heal power so much?

15. hidden

hidden User

logy taking it to the next level he found a way to keep his right hand occupied with mouse clicking, stay jelly keyboard-user-healer.

16. Vexen

Vexen User

first, you have pick up on f1. with that you can only pick up the pieces of your dead body when facing strong dps parties. second, is ok if you want to mouseclick some skills but not if they are in different bars, you are just like giving ress then go all the way up to give nobless. too much mousetrip. and by the way, of course i need to mouseclick some things; that's what the 4th bar is for (duh-unless you have gaming mouse). what i do with my mouse is target people and move around mostly lulz. in the time you target + fairy i have targeted, fairy and healed two times or so.

not only affects heal power, wizard also gives better reuse in skills and clarity effect. since glory days doesnt take pdef anymore, i don't see the point on being a rock with lame reuse and throwing mana away. but hey, good work keep it going. sorry for my lame knowledge.

ps: lf knight+heavy+duals fraps i will be so proud of you ).

17. yLogy

yLogy User

i feel ironic... but basically... when u play another style as a lot of healers... u are idiot :) i dont click everythink with k - board... u must find a way how to divide it correctly.. because what is point to make noblesse or ress quicker by 0,5s, but loose 0,5s on balance life or panic or any skill...

yes i know pick up is fail... pvp was after instances farm... nvm ok..

but now as i said ... when u play different style u are noob :) ok im noob but i can manage keep my grp alive and we can do good pvp so? mby good divided skills between k board and mouse arent so noobish :)

and to heal power- heal power difference from harmonys and set is around mby 15. most important is from weapon :) 1 m.atk on weapon is 3 heal power static. so s duals low m.atk on weapon... wizard or knight... basically very low effect so i feel ur fail... and yes idk who are u ingame.. but believe me w/o knight ... ikrime, saht and pony destroy me very quick, now i changed harmony after party uds etc and they manage kill me only 1 time and they tryed focus me ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
  18. Sindeya

Sindeya User

well turnon's fraps aren't much different than logy's.

i play with knight harmony also.

19. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

can we know who vexen is?

atm there are probably 2 or 3 healer max that can play in pvp with wizard even though it doesn't remove pdef anymore...

20. Sindeya

Sindeya User

actually just 1... the hero healer bcus of high cp/hp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.