1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dualboxing?? rather remove all buffers.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Mishra, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishra

Mishra User

i quited l2 about 2 years ago, reason: dualboxing/multiboxing, now i wanted to come back (there is just no other mmo with pvp system being even any close to awesomeness of l2's) but the boxing stuff just holds me back. in my opinion it just completly destorys the gameplay and kills the game, but there was a lot said already and another post about how bad it is or how bad it isnt wouldnt have a point, there is just one solution that i never saw anyone to mention it and i am just wondering what would it bring to l2.

ok so, the whole gameplay is focused around buffs now days right??? poeple create buffers just to box them, no one rly play them and no one rly looks for pt, and u dont have a buffer for some reason, well dont be bothered even playing, so since there are no 'live' buffers why not just remove them from the game at all?? i mean, wouldnt it be just better when everyone play its own character and looks for a party cose that would be the only way to lvl up faster since there is nothing like buff??? just make all mobs and raids idk, 5 times weaker?? to comprahend the lack of buffs. wouldnt that be better??? wouldnt it bring the old times of lineage where there were parties all over the instances? just leave healers and make their buffs being avaliable just for themselves?(making them finnaly a good solo char since it would be the only buffed class) how about that?? what do u think??

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
  2. Lirelin

Lirelin User

i'm not sure whether you're serious or just high/drunk/trolling. or maybe you were playing interlude and you woke up a few years later. o.o

not many ppl have a buffer box. ppl play buffers as main chars. ppl lf live buffers for parties - try to debuff properly with a box, gl. and try to have a decent pvp with a boxed buffer. live buffers are needed, fullstop.

3. Mishra

Mishra User

well maybe i woke up a few years later, whts so weird about not playing a certain game for a few years?? well i heard that things changed, wanted to come back and just from the beggining on the mian site theres a dualbox option for money what just killed me instantly. if buffers are doing so well, why the dualbox **** is still there?

besides why having an idea must be trolling/being drunk?? not my fault u dont even dare to imagine l2 without buffer class, well u dont have to, but also u dont have to be arrogant stating from the begging that i must be drunk or high.

4. Hax

Hax User

buffers have now a debuff of -30% pdef/mdef/patk/matk, and in pvp -40%
    so ye, they are needed to be played live :p

5. syzgod

syzgod User

yes we are playing...

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

compared to ncwest where it is free to dual box, at least here there is a restriction as only pa users can dual box ;)

7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

buffer now is just one class(iss) and is used as box in solo grind mostly, but smtimes parties use it in quests/instances as real player can't play... ofc no way in pvp or normal party play... anyway to rise new toon you will find ppl selling buffs in aden gk for 50-100k and after 85lvl parties rly need this buffer alive as much as healer :) as with his debuffs he is like +1dd :/

8. Ronove

Ronove User

+1 to what ppl been saying in this thread... there's nothing like an active iss in a party. you're dead wrong to think it can simply be a box.

9. Lirelin

Lirelin User

well, i reacted the way i did because what you said is completely not true. this part for example is a lie:
    it looks like a trolling attempt or a bad provocation. that's how game looked like a few years ago, not now. now you really can't make a normal party without a live buffer. if you box a buffer for rb - it will be literally 2 times slower because of no debuffs.

some ppl box a buffer for solo daily quests (swampland/seal of shilien) or for leveling their low lvl subs. but that's it. most ppl are too lazy to create their own buffer because it's easy to buy cheap buffs in town for such activities.

10. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

old times ended where you buff with doomcryer and farm solo until 85.. now 85+ zones must have buffer, also active one for debuff's and pvp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.