1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Revolutionary wapon

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by QuickThrill, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuickThrill

QuickThrill User

hello i wanna ask u gm's how u block characters for this gold 7 days?
    i was farm my character nick quickthrill in forest of the dead and in 1 moment my account was blocked. why was blocked? - because i was have bow in inventory!!!!! i was no use this staff! i was use acumen blunt so i was get block for what? if u block ppl because they have this item in inventory goodluck - nobody will stay here. check my logs camon i was made 4 levels this day my dark elf future aore healer. i m new on this char, i was make character yesterday cuz i wanna have aore healer and i was buy bow yesterday!!! to check what is it?- i was use it 2 times because char is so strong that he pown mobs easly = heal ( 2 strong power atack skills + 1 debuff) i no need bow.
    how should be profesional???? if make bad:
    1.maybe first u will respown close my character show as gm - i think it is professional action and show me bow in my heands not in inventory ------>it was in inventory men.
    2.second - dont you think all can write petition and tell he use bow - i can go my main char and spam about many newbie ppl about bug - if u dont come administrator char u are not reliable for me and for many others.
    i every week post from main about new adena selers bots - because this is bad! very bad! how u look in my eyes now??? it seems i can write to you and sey bujin, estemy, dealerdamage, nickmage dunno and many others selin adena and u will block they before u will check it. agein 0 profesionall!!!
    3. i think russians programists are best in all world so how is passible that in game exist dangerous npcs with free items? and what hapening - u ban new player - what hapen for what omg

i was repeat for your email - technical suport we will see this kind of help is good, profesionall etc.

regards
    quickthrill
    futore aeore :((((((((

and other ppl write what do u think? this is profesional action or not?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear quickthrill,

discussing ingame/forum bans/infractions on the forum boards is not perimtted.

if you wish to appeal then you can do so via support

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.