1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Problem Will start the download (translated)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Maximo009, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maximo009

Maximo009 User

buenas a todos : queria saber si alguno o un mod me podria ayudar con el sig. tema :

hoy he querido descargar el l2 , y no he podido realizarlo les digo los paso que hice y ustedes si pueden me acesoran porfa :

abri la pag :
    https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play.html
    luego le di a install , me aparece un contrato y al leerlo le pongo aceptar e instalar al hacer esto segun colegas dentro del juego me dice que deberia empesarme una descarga y luego ejecuto lo q se descargo y descarga el juego y ps luego lo unstalo .
    el problema esta en que me iniciar la primera descarga al aceptar el contrato desde la pagina de l2

porfabor si alguno tiene alguna solucion o si les paso lo mismo agradeceria que me recomendaran como arreglarlo .
    pd : si me dicen del anti-virus ya lo desactive .: (

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

you should translate your post if you require assistance as we use only english on the main forum boards.

regards.

3. Maximo009

Maximo009 User

hi all: i wanted to know if any or if some moderator could help me with the sig. topic: today i wanted to download the l2, and i could not do it, i tell them what i did and if you can help me: i opened the page: https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play.html then gave in installing, i get a contract and read it i put accept and install.
    the problem is that the download never starts and i've disabled my anti-virus.

i would appreciate your advice.

ps: sorry moderator for the hassle of having to move the topic

this english translation is also understandable hope.

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

no problem for moving the topic and thank you for translating. one of the technical team members should help you as soon as possible.

regards.

5. Maximo009

Maximo009 User

problem solved: what i did was:
    which accepts the contract put: right click and save.
    then i opened it was saved and i accept the agreement and start the download.

=) greeting
    sorry for the inconvenience

6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

this topic is older than 30 days and will be moved to the archive section . if it's needed to be open again, please send me private information,

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.