1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Evolutionary Road

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Gilby, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gilby

Gilby User

8 months too late for me where have u been then :d
    aq zaken baium for 86lvl dont u think its little bit too much ? :d

2. B3lial

B3lial User

a little suggestion: i think there should be some permanent link on the main site leading to evolutionary road description so newcomers would see it and learn how it works.

3. Cheers

Cheers User

dear members,

please feel free to leave your feedback on evolutionary road that has been recently introduced to the game. we would appreciate your opinion on this feature a lot!

fire away!

thanks!

best,

4. Lirelin

Lirelin User

it should attract new ppl but... it would be great if you could make a big visible banner to it on both website and forums. if a newcomer wants to play here, he won't browse old announcements thread to find it. and there's is a piece of valid information about lvls, rewards and relogging part.

5. eleria

eleria User

i'm a returning player (i played a bit after launch up to lvl 55) now i created a gladiator and guess what i love the evolutionary road, good work innova! (you could have given much more soulshots for grade a and above since lvling is starting to slow down quite a bit)

as soon as exp slows down too much i'll fire up a pa, oh and now the price for pas are just about right!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  6. syzgod

syzgod User

well actually you don't have to pay for sets, weapons so i think you can pay your shots. also try to make/find raid parties. each raid gives around 3-5 levels. with a bit of luck only some days to get a 85 char. of course need a pa, vit, mentor for that and the rune, nevit from the revo road.

and yes good job innova, this and the lower pa was the best step.

Vordiargo likes this.
  7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys,

this is not a discussion section, its a feedback section. if you wish to discuss the leveling and equipping processes etc then use the relevant section for it please.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.