1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

CP lf 97+ HEAL/RANGER/FEOH

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Estemy, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estemy

Estemy User

hello all!

my casual international cp is looking for one of the above mentioned classes. our preference would go towards 97+ healer or ranger, but a feoh is also welcome, if they fit well with us. since we initially only searched for a ranger and haven't been able to find any, i decided to widen our search.

about us: we are all from the horde, so if you join us, then after an initial trial you'd have to join the clan (afterall we need you in sieges). the cp always starts 19.30 gmt+1 and we play from monday through thursday. we usually finish before 23.00, but there is no official time - we level until we can. on other days (weekend) we do oly, sieges and/or epic raids or we are just free to do whatever we wish irl. my cp is very active on teamspeak, so being there is a must and we always use english in everything we do.

how to apply/more questions: mail/pm estemy

current cp structure: 1x heal, 1xwynn, 1x iss, 1x tank, 1xdagger, 1xtyrr (all between 97-98).

additional info: we are also lf 2nd punctual cp to do octavis and balok with on any workdays 19.30 gmt+1 onwards. mail or pm if interested. any clan is welcome to apply.

2. Reyka

Reyka User

thanks you for thinking on me, but your playtime do not match with mine ^^

3. Estemy

Estemy User

we are still lf a 7th memeber. feel free to contact us! "estemy or mail

AlgonaAwalync likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.