1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Download speed

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Celadith, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celadith

Celadith User

i am trying to download client....rly guys? 50 kb/s? is there any other ways to download god for pts and eu servers?

2. Rasher

Rasher User

try start download at 1.00 am + transfer will be x10 faster :]

for this moment only download from launcher is possible ;d

3. Eska

Eska User

hello celadith,

servers might be overloaded, are you sure this is not your isp faul ?

4. Celadith

Celadith User

yep, absolutely sure it's not isp faul. sky internet is one of the best providers in uk and i am downloading always at least 5 mb/s. and now just 50 kb...

5. avsurround

avsurround User

maybe you are limited by different transfer rates during day/night times?? as for myself, i download things @ 400 kb/s from anywhere during the day. at night i'm getting 1500-2000 kb/s speed...

6. UrbanDenim

UrbanDenim User

this made me chuckle, sky comes 3rd out of the top 3 isp's in the uk. bt and then virgin being the best. sky limit bandwidth during peak times, as do the other 2, so try after midnight maybe?

i have known sky's downloads/connections to be a little all over the place tho.

most people i know in the uk have just left it to download over night. makes the job easier.

7. Celadith

Celadith User

bt is total ****. virgin is absolutely the best. i changed my isp 2 month ago from bt to sky and it's like day and night. sky beats them 100%. i don't know mb in small town is different situation, just not in central london. sky don't limit bandwidth during peak times (i can still download torrents etc. with high speed), bt limits bandwidth a lot.... dude, bt is absolute **** in uk :)

8. UrbanDenim

UrbanDenim User

bt infinity my friend...... bt infinity (with different firmware on the box ;) ) very little restriction over the old standard bt.

but i 100% agree with you on virgin being the best, would go back to them tomorrow if i was in their 100mb area. sadly it wont come until march so im stuck on bt's 10mb line for now, i still downloaded at 8000bps.

my sisters with sky, she's constantly having problems.

9. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.