1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Payment issues (no funds added)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Tasuki, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tasuki

Tasuki User

hello,
    i tried 3 times to add funds to my account but this payment seems to have issues.
    i'm using moneybooker to pay with a visa card. i already added several times funds using that method.
    here are the steps that are successful : moneybooker tells me that my payment is successful.
    however, i get an error when i go back to the website and says that my payment has not been verified yet.
    i hope you'll be able to help me....

by the way, i also tried to use the "support service" but my "question" is not submitted...

regards,

tasuki

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

hello,

you will have to be patient and wait for your ticket to be picked up by support as only the billing team can deal with such issues. it can take up to 24 hours for a ticket to be picked up which is standard practise for companies. forum staff are unable to deal with billing issues.

regards.

3. Tasuki

Tasuki User

i'll be patient, but the other thing is that i want to now if the 3 tries i "paid" is going to be cumulated...
    anyway, thx for your answer.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
  4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

the billing team will be able to answer that for you, we forum staff do not have access to such information im afraid.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.