1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Can't download the new application

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by randomm, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomm

randomm User

i see a message in webpage that i have to install the new 4game application, i press on download application, i accept the terms, download window pop-ups but nothing happens after i press download. is there any trick i should do to download it?

2. Oswin

Oswin User

hi randomm, i saw the same message,the application weighs 8mbs, and when i opened it i have re-downloaded the game itself, which supposedly weighs 6.25gb
    (when i had the game installed)

3. randomm

randomm User

u did it wrong... when u reinstall the application u have to set the path to the game files. u prolly didn't, so u reinstalled the game in c/program files/etc etc... my problem is not installing the application, my problem is i can't download it :)

le: mby some1 can post a alternative download link for this application... it seems innova's site is bugged.

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

please follow the instructions that were given if you are having any issue with the new 4game application.

regards.

5. randomm

randomm User

ctrl_f5 doesn't help in my case, i am waiting an answer from nemezida, mby the problem will get fixed. anyway, for the download problem it seems some of us have to disable the firewall to be able to download the new application. not normal, but a work-around.

6. epicka

epicka User

pfff everytime i install that new 4game application i get an error that 4game-service stops to run ... and cant do nothing like 40 windows with errors pops up .... and at site dont see play button update or any other ctrl + f5 isnt working

7. darkm

darkm User

new update web 4game

well the problem is the following, this morning i installed the new update that apear in the web, and well after the instalation i recharged the web to try conect to the server and apear a fail, the problem is that the pc close the proces of 4game because exist any problem with the dep system : /

8. FigoFago

FigoFago User

i have same problem as randomm. even if i disable firewall and antivir, nothing happens when i click download file.

9. masteroforion

masteroforion User

i downloaded new 4game application but when i run it in tray i haven't option play l2, only 4game and redirect me to ru.4game.com, on site nothing change before new update

10. tekion4o

tekion4o User

same situation here, windows vista business

11. Olympian

Olympian User

same problem here. i downloaded a new 4game application, but it offers me to delete old files qq any suggestions?

12. masteroforion

masteroforion User

13. Ireth

Ireth User

i have same problem, cant install update. even if i disable firewall and antivirus, i get dep (data execution prevention) has closed 4game service program notification.

14. juveline

juveline User

new 4game application and whole l2 system

after todays maintenance, i gonna connetct to my account on website, but site warn me to new application require. after installing new application, over 16 gb lineageii eu folder gone, and trying to re download. is it normal ? cuz i have a limited download, so it hurts me.

thx

15. Ronin

Ronin User

i'm joining to the question above. is it normal? cos i got the same prob...

16. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

please follow the instructions that were given if you are having any issue with the new 4game application.

regards.

thread moved to correct section and will be merged with another of same topic.

@all in this thread - please contact support if you are having issues with the new application, please do not download from sources that are not on our eu webpage.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  17. Topaloglu

Topaloglu User

greetings.

situation is as follows.
    i signed in normally this morning and i saw notification about new 4game update (8mb) which i downloaded and installed.
    after installation sign in button vanishes. i sign in using the "sign in and register" button but there was no play button.

4game.exe sends me to https://ru.4game.com/ and besides that it only causes errors to appear.
    so far i have reinstalled 4game 2 times , deactivated dep , restarted 2 times , tested in internet explorer ,
    firefox , re-installation of firefox and google chrome. ctrl+f5 also didnt help.

right now i am making a fresh instalation of the whole game in my laptop(2nd pc) to check if problem appears there as well.
    once it finishes i will inform you about the result.
    thanks for your time

18. Ronove

Ronove User

@ ronin
    normal ? no... but happened to at least 2 more people i know... this is not appropriate.

edit: deepblue merged the threads and it became a mess, made it clear who the reply was to.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

and again:

dear members,

regards.

@all in this thread - please contact support if you are having issues with the new application, please do not download from sources that are not on our eu webpage.

20. masteroforion

masteroforion User

nice that you delete link, but you should know that it was on yours servers you don't checked it, and you should check links on site,
    if you don't wanna read what i wrote i don't care i can log in

Nearr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.