1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Still the technical break ?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by BenyMnemonik, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenyMnemonik

BenyMnemonik User

i readed the break was yeasterday 16th. today on https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/ i dont see play button on right side. the technical breakdown is still in progress or i have to do somethink special. i'm new and i dont know excacly where i can check the server status.

2. Lirelin

Lirelin User

no the break is over for a long time. some people have problems with the new updater or with seeing the play button since yesterday. maybe try to press ctrl + f5 to refresh the site. if it doesn't work, try to use a different browser - google chrome worked well for me. if it doesn't help, try to check the most recent topics in the technical issueas section here on forums - you may find useful information there.

oh, and you can't really check the server status. the only way is to log in and check if server is on.

3. epicka

epicka User

well if u use windows vista dont even bother to do something with game atm their imba update is bugged for vista

4. Dutchman

Dutchman User

true i had too buy wondow 7 to get in game

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
  5. Razzly

Razzly Banned

this topic is older than 30 days and will be moved to the archive section . if it's needed to be open again, please send me private information,

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.