1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question About Glory Days

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by AngelOfHope, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelOfHope

AngelOfHope User

hi i opened this 3d to know if in glory days in l2store can be avaible the item "stone of destiny"
    i saw a lot of people ask for it and i know the item have to be release by ntc soft for certain event.
    for that i ask if with the release of this new chronicle can we found that item in l2 store.
    thanks and good game :d

2. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

i don't know if the stone of destiny will be available at the launch of glory days, it probably will since it would be a good way for the company to make money.

what i wanted to say is that in glory days there will be an in-game option to change the class of any dual class that for a fee (100kk adena) it will allow you to change your dual class (resetting skills and level to 85) in case you aren't happy with your current or soon to be dual class.

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

there is never a guarantee that the stone of destiny will return as its intended use was for old existing servers before the god update as the class system had been re-worked in a major way, so we advise players not to sit and wait "just in case it returns" but to play the game the way its intended to be played. if we are given the opportunity to have the stone of destiny again for a limited time it would be announced but we really do not want to build hopes up in people so you shouldnt be holding out for it.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.