1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Between Tyrr Duelist and Tyrr Doombringer?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Helaene, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helaene

Helaene User

so what do you guys think will be the best class between these two classes? tell why :)

2. xpycbg

xpycbg User

tyr gladi ofc spirit of duelist giving huge advantage kamael dont have nothing

3. Helaene

Helaene User

yes, tyrr glad got duelist spirit, and that's awesome, but tyrr doombr. got passive what add pvp damage, and the new skill bloody soul (dunno if it's passive or active) but increase pvp damage too.

i don't know if with the new 34 awakening classes, it goes back the old specific skills of 3rd class and lose common skill within current tyrr? i mean (for example) tyrr duelist will got war cry, disarm, final secret again? and tyrr doombringer will got final secret too, etc?)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
  4. syzgod

syzgod User

duelist spirit is 3rd skill so it will be deleted after glory or echo. so no reason to do gladi just for that.

5. Gilby

Gilby User

i dont think nothing when i will saw them ingame and will get to play with them then i will discuss till than its just froth till chapter 3 lindvior ncsoft can change them thousand times.

6. Helaene

Helaene User

you're right, it's too soon to know anything, but i just got no pacience at all :p

7. CathedraL

CathedraL User

8. An7yk

An7yk User

duelist spirit is 2nd class skill ... he will be deleted? nevermind, i'm idiot replaced him ... but i wanna sonic rage forever! :(

9. syzgod

syzgod User

if you are up to date and read patch notes you will see the echo updates totally changed the game mechanic, they are like small fix packages. i'm not sure we will get them before the next big update but classes will have a total remake, if any class can keep some skill still just keep them and use the advantage.

10. walkingcat

walkingcat User

imo tyrr duelist also, duelist spirit, strongs tss, buster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.