1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Issues launching game

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by M3phy, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M3phy

M3phy User

as i seen, many people around facing same issue:

-can launch game with l2.exe inside system folder, wich shows that frost loading, splash image and that loading bar, but game goes black (instead of login screen and things, image it's just black) followed by an auto-exit after few seconds of black screen.
    -can't launch game by "play". after pressing play, there appears some **** that you need to accept terms on, wich i've been told that other's don't have this in their opening routine :d.

l2.exe (system folder) -> double click -> main l2 loading screen, the one with awakening (godness of destruction) [no needed print for that, everyone knows it] -> followed by frost + rusky error http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/frostrussianerror.png/ -> followed by a black screen + l2 mouse cursor for few seconds wich can't get printed, just like would be loading.

play -> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/playk.png/ -> after accepting, pressed play again -> bar wich loads (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/loadingbarv.png/) + splash screen (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/splashscreens.png/) and nothing more happens.

please, don't show up just with a link with "solutions to problems you might face", i've been checked that topic over and over again, and not just me. and no, there's no problem with my pc at all, working perfectly + i have no comodo firewall and turned off firewalls/added exception for needed files (5-6).

help fixing my problem leads to fixing another hundeads of people probably.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  2. Eska

Eska User

hello m3phy,

i understand your irritation, but all what we can do is wait for update that will solve this problems, and in the meantime we are trying to find any other solution to help you guys enjoy the game.
    we are apologize for all problems keeping you out of game. please be patient and stay tuned for further updates.

best regards,

3. M3phy

M3phy User

i'm not under irritation, it's just the fact that i've used all my thoughs and not only, trying to fix this up. prolly i'll miss the start with that, wich i consider as a big disadvantage, since i already missed beta phase due to "scroll-up" problems.

4. Eska

Eska User

i understand. there will be client update before server go live. i hope this update will fix this issues. i'm sorry i couldn't lead you with any working solution.

best regards,

5. Quilkhak

Quilkhak User

...same problem here :]
    ok, i wait for update

6. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

as i had same problems, all i can say the issue is for sure on ur side, not innova side. have u tried to reinstall system ?

7. Quilkhak

Quilkhak User

lol
    what for?
    i have windows7 64 since 2 years and everything else working, such as lineage2 ncsoft.
    i not gonna reinstall system because innova not working, listern to yourself.. :)
    problem is not on my comp.

ps:
    problem remained after update,
    its funny because 3 december innova working here.... ?!...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  8. Toto_l2

Toto_l2 User

"as i seen, many people around facing same issue " +1

9. Nisse

Nisse User

yup plz fix this

10. M3phy

M3phy User

problem doesn't come from me i guess, i have windows sp3 and never had issues installing any kind of lineage (that includes ncw aswell)/applications etc.

it's not just me fighting problems as you can see, wich powers my arguments.

11. M3phy

M3phy User

bump !

12. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

yet, i faced same problem as stated above. since everything is "running" i mean, term of use, then the splash window pop ups etc. everything runs fine, but somethig on pc is blocking frost...

13. M3phy

M3phy User

did you fix problem?

14. Toto_l2

Toto_l2 User

i tried everthing and can't launch the game...
    up !

15. Eska

Eska User

please wait for live. there will be update ready for you guys which i hope solve your problems. unfortunately live is postponed by 2 hours.
    please stay tuned !

best regards,

16. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

yes i did fix teh problem. my problem was comodo firewall which blocked the forst app.

17. Quilkhak

Quilkhak User

for now we stay tuned, but i must told you that i have comodo firewall too and 3.dec innova runs normally.
    when turned off still not working....

let innova release a final version and eventually we will cry after that ... :d

18. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

i'm running l2 now smoothly, i did not removed comodo. just added exclusion, coz adding frost to trusted apps wasn't enough.

19. Quilkhak

Quilkhak User

like i said, this is not comodo problem (exclusions r adding automaticly when you installing applications), this is not computer or user problem, this is problem on innova side and now we waiting for fix this bug. eot 4 me.

20. Aikanaro

Aikanaro User

no, exclusions ain't added automaticly on installing. you have do add 'em by ur self. i faced that problem my self, and what i see on tech forum, many ppl solved it same way too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.