1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Problemas en el juego

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by SEVILLA, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEVILLA

SEVILLA User

hola quiero comentaros, que desde la ultima actualisasion a mi y muchos que juegan y comentamos, hay un lag que es algunas veces imposible de jugar, ruego a las personas encargadas traten de darle una solución al tema, sobre todos en las ciudades.

saludos.

2. Dashira

Dashira User

hello sevilla:

please speak english in general forum. for speak spanish go spanish section.

regards

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as your post is regarding technical issues, please translate your post into english so that the technical support team can assist you, we only use english on the main forum boards as our community is international.

regards.

thread also moved to the appropriate section.

4. SEVILLA

SEVILLA User

hi i want to mention to that since last actualisasion me and many who play and discussed, there is a lag that is sometimes impossible to play, ask the people in charge try to give a solution to the issue, above all in cities.

greetings. sorry my ingles

5. Razzly

Razzly Banned

this topic is older than 30 days and will be moved to the archive section . if it's needed to be open again, please send me private information,

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.