1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPD! Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darlik

Darlik User

experiment: eternal light (enha) vs eternal heavy (attack) for tyrrs
    question: differences between defense, ctr received, p atk, skill power.
    reason: if you want a ofensive tyrr, eternal light increase +7% p atk, +6% skill power. if you want a defensive tyrr eternal heavy increased +7% defense.

Tully likes this.
  2. Seivlas

Seivlas User

i don't know if it's still the good thread to post experiments, but here i go :

experiment : indomitable hero's olympiad treasure chests
    question : what does this box may contain ?
    reason : may it worth to do the 50 matches if you are not 99, depending on the rewards ?
    how to : open 10.000 boxes and list the rewards

Tully likes this.
  3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

experiment : baium drops and character levels
    question : what is real chance to drop baium soul bottle?
    reason : idk how many baiums dead and drop only ring all the time. didn't saw bottle since march or something..
    how to : kill ~100 or more baiums with lvl 78-79 lvl char. 80-82 lvl char and 83-84 lvl character. in other words baium must be white/green/light blue. and how this affects drops.

Seivlas, Tully and Elesmira like this.
  4. Tully

Tully Experimenter Moderator

due to a small number of requests we shall not have a poll this month. all requests that were fit for the poll shall be done in june.

unfortunately, we cannot accept your request as the question you are asking is unclear. experimentarium provides you with mostly statistical data, but you are asking to make a decision about what is better.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
  5. crazeey

crazeey User

experiment: scroll of blessing: weapon (r99-grade) chance.
    question: what is real chance of obtaining blessed weapon, as description says "small chance".
    reason: is it worth spending 250kk on scroll?
    how to: try 10.000 times and find out what is the real chance

Tully likes this.
  6. Buxant

Buxant Banned

experiment: 1kk dye gamble
    question: what is the chance to get lvl 5 dye from 1kk gamble at npc
    reason: is it worth to spend some 1 or 2 kkk to get decent dyes ?
    how to try: easily, take 2 kkk adena and go click to npc, 1 click = 1kk ( keep clicking the same type of dye, for example int ), post the amount of all dyes u got and how much adena u spent

edit:
    http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=265064

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    Tully, golemka and yLogy like this.
  7. CosmoDREAM

CosmoDREAM User

+6 armor(standart/blessed) enchant with blessed scroll:enchant armor (r-grade)

experiment : blessed scroll : enchant armor ( r-grade )
    question : how many time try to doing +6 armor ( standart/blessed ) ?
    can you show us what is success enchant rate each enchant range ?
    for example :
    +3 to +4 how many time try to succes ?
    +4 to +5 how many time try to succes ?
    +5 to +6 how many time try to succes ?

reason : i wonder how many time i can keept spend money do for +6 enchant armor ? 2b or less

how to : to be realistic we can't try 10.000 times but we can try 100 times each armor part so totally 500 times.

my note :you did same eperiment with normal enchan armor scroll but most of player has blessed armor and they dont use normal scroll ? so player care armor and use when doing enchant with bear.

c4rlito and procc like this.
  8. yLogy

yLogy User

experiment: m.accuracy and m.evasion
    question: do m.accuracy and m. evasion affect success rate of magic skills? is there possibility magic attack will be evaded? if yes, how many ( in % ) magic attacks will be evaded?
    reason: just curious
    how to: i prefer complex test. i know, it will take some time, but if there is possibility i wanna see tests with 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 m.accuracy and m.evasion. also to see influence of m.accuracy and m.evasion on success rate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    golemka likes this.
  9. Seivlas

Seivlas User

experiment : lvl of the killing/hitting char on bosses
    question : will, unless boss' name is deep blue, the lvl of char last hitting/participating in the raid affect drops ?
    reason : is zaken doable for lvl 87-91 chars ? will people stop to complain eventually ? will it bring you love and fortune ?
    how : kill zaken 100, 1000, or even 10000 (the more the better) with lvl 83, 85, 87, 89 and 91 chars, and list total of drops.

Known and Tully like this.
  10. DaRkSkILLz

DaRkSkILLz User

experiment: yul trickster bow/crossbow 99 dex/str setting
    question: what is the best weapon for a yul trickster lvl 99 dex or str worth o_o?
    reason: many ppl ingame says me many settings and make me confuse! i use a blessed crossbow 99 but many say is must use a bow :| and what is a better dex or str ?

Pazak likes this.
  11. HliasAnt

HliasAnt User

hello
    experiment : aeore panic heal skill with cutter and with buster(r-r95-r99+4 and bless weapon if possible) normal and crits.
    question : whats the heal amount difference between cutter and buster in same grade?
    reason : since many healers going on hp setup cutter + health, i am interesting to know how much amount of hp you lose per heal
    how to : test with apo cutter and apo buster+4(and with bless also), after with r95,r99 etc.

p.s: you had made a test, how m.attack(int) effect the heal power, but since m.attack effect on heal is very small, i need to know how the m.attack of the weapon effects the heal power, since its the major factor on heal power.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  12. Seivlas

Seivlas User

if i remember well, they've already done an experiment about the influence of m.atk on heals. i'm pretty sure that the heals coming from both weapons are really close (but acumen on weap can help if you're not at 1999 cast speed without)

my turn :

experiment : increasing enchant success rate
    question : does the +30% enchant success rate stones add +30% to the basic rate, or do they add 30% to the enchant ? (i.e : let's say that to make +5->+6 i've a 30% success rate, will it become 39% (30% * 1.3) or 60% (30%+30%)
    reason : how to use scrolls +10%, stones +20% and so one in the best way.
    how to : test on an armor +5 to +6 with like 100 or 500 try (as we already know the "basic" rate for those in a previous experiment)

thanks by advance.

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

please keep your posts to requests only in this thread so that staff do not have to sort through posts discussing requests to find legitimate requests.

14. Bajito

Bajito User

experiment:block shield rate of iss doomcryer

question: what is the block shield rate of iss doomcryer? and shield can block magic hits?

reason: iss has superior sword/blunt weapon mastery but they don't have any skill for shield or sigil. i want to know if shield work fine or not in the iss.
    pls use wizard harmony for test it.
    specially in iss doomcryer

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Pazak likes this.
  15. Sanek

Sanek User

question: how much does p.def/m.def reduce damage?

as in: take a toon, let him have let's say, immo-tw-seraph-eternal jewels/armor, whatever it takes to have as much difference in p.def/m.def stats within reasonable values, and see, how much difference there is in hits taken, when there is ~2k, 5k, 7k, 10k, 15k pdef/mdef. when it comes to m.def - sure, some nuke; when it comes to p.def would be nice both with regulars as with some skills.

reason: is there any point in stacking pdefs/mdefs, or staying "yeah whatever as it comes let it be" values and stacking hps instead makes more sense.

Pazak likes this.
  16. Seivlas

Seivlas User

(post without anything else that the experiment inside)
    experiment : increasing enchant success rate
    question : does the +30% enchant success rate stones add +30% to the basic rate, or do they add 30% to the enchant ? (i.e : let's say that to make +5->+6 i've a 30% success rate, will it become 39% (30% * 1.3) or 60% (30%+30%)
    reason : how to use scrolls +10%, stones +20% and so one in the best way.
    how to : test on an armor +5 to +6 with like 100 or 500 try (as we already know the "basic" rate for those in a previous experiment)

Rikuncio, procc and vvvlm like this.
  17. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

experiment: effects that may reduce/increase re-use time for physical/magical skills.
    question: what is capable of altering re-use for skills?
    reason: to be able to optmize my character re-use wise, it's a pretty important things for disablers to continuously be able to be debuffing others; i would like to see this getting tested with gear, stats, buffs and whatever comes into mind.

thank you! (btw august thread? is it coming or is this one permanent now?)

18. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

this thread has always been permanent so don't worry, the testers just forgot to update the title, fixed now :)

19. obli_

obli_ User

experiment: critical skills rate increase with the noble focus skill of the ability knight tree.

question: i wanna know if the increase is from the percentage of the critical skill rate or from the total.

reason: i was testing for myself with mega strike skill, and didnt noticed any increase. so i wanna know if for example i have 15% skill rate using mega strike, after learning noble focus of the knight tree to +10% it will be +25% or +17.25% or just is bugged and remains +15%. the test could be for tyrr duelist full buffed, and if possible with 2 different str builds, for example 110 str and 140 str.

Pazak likes this.
  20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

experiment: antharas/valakas jewels/bottle drop chance
    question: what is chance to get jewels/bottls from those dragons.
    reason: i'm not sure but in ~half year i didn't saw antharas earring or valakas necklace drop. only bottles. so whats chance to get those jewels ? and for bonus lindvior earring drop rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.