1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPD! Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

i'd like to know how much "mental resistance" does men give

2. B3lial

B3lial User

i'd like to see the results of opening ~10k eggs from premium dragon agathion.

also i'd like you to test how much adena you need to spend to get lvl 5 dyes in dye lottery @ suspicious dye merchant npc.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
  3. itherus

itherus User

most of the othels is wondering about:

1) skill crit rate, dmg with dex / str dyes
    2) dmg output with single / dual daggers
    3) skill reset (dagger mastery) single / dual daggers

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  4. CathedraL

CathedraL User

i would like to know about the success chances of tyrr's last attack skill... does level of skill affect success, str, or mob level? it would be really helpful if it could be tested on bosses such as kartia boss,fortuna bosses or even istina.

from personal feedback in fortuna,peline and istina i had 0% success testing last attack every time i do these instances but in dimensional watchman in kartia success was about 50-70% approximately 2/3. current level is 92 ---> lvl 1 last attack.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  5. xpycbg

xpycbg User

mate last attack dont work on bosses ...

6. syzgod

syzgod User

i want to know a success rate of root, mass root of iss enchanter also with overhit the chance of drops from mobs, raids will increase or not. and the drop chance with different levels, from dark blue to light red (red), for example in fortuna does that matter what level player kill raids (do last hit, overhit) to better chance of drop?

7. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

dear players,

thanks a lot for your wonderful ideas! we are analyzing and considering all of your suggestions. we will start posting experiments based on your ideas as of this week, so stay tuned.

8. CathedraL

CathedraL User

inflicts the final blow on a monster with decreased stamina to bring it just before death. upon success, the monster's hp falls to 1. the skill effect does not apply during pvp. can be used when the monster's hp falls below 20%. requires a sword, blunt, spear, fist, dual blunt, or dualsword to be equipped. do you see anywhere bosses not included? unless bosses are not monsters or i am braindead or there is an announcement saying that it doesn't work... maybe it works with low chances??

9. Vexen

Vexen User

why do you think we didn't have last attack during god or harmony? because the testers noticed it worked on bosses. do you seriously think that skill should work on raids? that would be ******ly overpowered (and imagine with the skill +10, so at 30% hp bb istina, tauti...).

[sorry for the offtopic but this had to be answered]

10. syzgod

syzgod User

yeah it's like half kill on raids lol.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

ok guys i appreciate you pointing out to others that raids are not "general" monsters but please try not to flood this thread with discussions and leave it for requests only :)

12. evd1337

evd1337 User

request 1

i have really complicated request to test - test the exp given between a 2 parties of 7 ppl in each , killing a boss ( that give alot of exp ) withouth command channel , and second test - with command channel .
    reason - to see if it's worthy to kill fast rb before any other party arrives or keep calm and just create cc and share the exp with others. also to see if it is true that breaking the cc before istina dies , brings more exp.
    raiders should be all equal level with a boss +/- 3 levels.

=======================================================================

request 2

another test request from me - i 've seen many weapons in museum statistics enchanted up to +19 from d to a grade ,
    but i haven't seen a wpn +20 . and a friend of mine told me got to try a +19 c weapon to +20 but he failed .
    my question is it possible to make a +20 weapon ? or +19 is the max and every attempt to go over it will fail ?
    test could be done on any grade weapon.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  13. syzgod

syzgod User

is it possible to test the new dual class chance skills chance rate? i'm interested about the dual - light of protection skill especially.

14. CathedraL

CathedraL User

i would like to know what affects the success of knock back/down skills for tyrr... is it based on str or smth else? test can be made on feral cries +0 chance knockdown till +10..

15. Razzly

Razzly Banned

id like to see how str affects skill mastery (no reuse chance while using skill)

16. Player1

Player1 User

i dont really know about disarm (mental attack?) does jewels like coch (mental attack) increase rate of disarm and prevent disarm for myself.

17. BugHunter

BugHunter User

i want you to post experiment with enchant items (armor - weapon) with lucky stone.

18. oderon

oderon User

hi,

i'd like to have some comparison of debuff land rates between various classes.
    specifically i'd like to know if iss debuff land rate is lower (and if yes then how much) than other mage classes debuff land rate.
    iss has fighter stats and lower magic accuracy than the standard mage classes and the debuff land rate seems to be affected by it.

conditions:
    attacker - it would be good to have the same race (i.e. dark elf), equipment, buffs and lvl for each class (iss, wynn, feoh, aeore), to rule out differences
    defender - always the same, with enough mdef/magic evasion to make land rate differences noticable

debuffs to test:
    iss - dark root, transform, petrify, ultimate suspension
    feoh - devil's curse, hell binding
    aeore - mark of lumi, fatal sleep
    wynn - exile, mark of weakness

19. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i came here intending to ask for the same test, if possible with priority since we couldn't test this ourselfs on pts and it's very expensive to change them on core to test them.

please make a % of trigger rate of all chance skills, but of all if possible please, including the mp regens ... everything.

20. itherus

itherus User

plz make this test we already waiting month for the result...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.