1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPD! Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

be patient, the testers will get around to each valid test request there is no need to bump them.

Zmyoochzo likes this.
  2. Nickmgs

Nickmgs User

i would like to test how effect epic like atharas-zaken-tezza to stun atak/ressist..

3. yLogy

yLogy User

and please mental attack also, better should be make formula as it work... because some epic/ jew / clan skills has +20 mental attack / stun attack etc and some has + 20 % mental attack/ stun attack. how much is base mental attack/stun attack without jews/skills etc... thx

Zmyoochzo likes this.
  4. djewilz

djewilz User

some jevels for example: stun resist / attack 20 and others gives 20% so is where any difference or not?

5. CathedraL

CathedraL User

i've heard a myth when you are in full party and random loot the one who picks the drop has a better chance of obtaining the item than the others...

6. Estemy

Estemy User

idea 1: test the first round of octavis raid (normal). do it first time with a party of 7 that avoid the "red comets that fall down" and the second time with a party that doesnt. which party takes longer to kill the raid ? i've heard rumours that not avoiding the red damage ares makes octavis beasts gain hp faster, however, some people claim, that by getting countercriticals from the damage areas their dds kill the boss in first round faster by not avoiding the red areas. which one is true?

idea 2: test out the counter criticals and how useful they really are. for example. how much faster does a dd kill a raid with constant cc from healers, vs no cc from healers. i'm convinced that the true power of cc is quite inconsequential (for example u win like 30 sec in time if u kill raid with cc-ed dds), but the rest of the server seems to disagree with me. so, how useful is cc-ing really and does it reduce raiding time and if, yes, then by how much?

7. Nyana

Nyana User

what is the chance for rewards from:
    - heavenly treasure chest
    - fantastical treasure chest
    :cool:

8. Obsess

Obsess User

enchant sucess on mage weapons. on fighter weapons the enchanting seems to be decent...on mage weapons it's just ridiculous. i mean i use 7 bewr trying to make my weapon +4 . fail . can you try this test? also check if it's a difference between enchanting bound items and blessed items . thanks

9. Hanta

Hanta User

as some people already asked for it , and since this costs 20kk to remove for each test qq . pls test this if possible . or just spawn 80kk adensky in my inventory and ill do it for you and post results :) ( ihanta )

dual - berserker's rage has a chance of p. atk. + 27% during an attack.
    dual - master's rage has a chance of skill power + 27% during skill use.
    dual - light of protection has a chance of p. def./ m. def. + 27% when attacked.
    dual - light of blessing has a chance of restoring hp when attacked.

thx

10. Hax

Hax User

what? drops of tauti and epic tauti
    how? kill 100 tauti's and epic tauti's by summoning them and spawn kill. they have to be though the same mob as in the instance.
    why? to see the rate of drops of good items and to see how often tauti ring drops. (just list all drops in a table with how often for each 100 normal tauti and 100 epic tauti)

ty

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  11. Doomcio

Doomcio User

want to know what is the max shield defense rate from con. duo to rochanda 100 con giving maximum value of shield defense rate which is 87% and any other point in con increasing only hp.. what is the truth?

12. An7yk

An7yk User

hi,
    similar request ...

try stun rate from all stun skills -> tyrr ( primary i want know stun chance: rush-><- eruption :d ) , iss, tank, ...
    test on players with different con, maybe with - w/o different jewelery
    + enchant in harmony with shockchance

ps: shock = stun ? :d

if testers bored, try similar test with knockdown :)

13. Novirae

Novirae User

1st char:
    class: aeore healer
    lvl: 99
    equipment: whatever. preferably 2h blunt + robe set with recovery type

2nd char:
    class: wynn summoner
    lvl: 99
    equipment: 2h blunt + robe magic set.

to test: what's the difference bettween erase +0 and +10 in chance of landing into summons of different type:
    2 x reaper
    2x cougar
    1 x reaper, 1x bear.

what for? to check if +cost enchant route also increase chance of landing skill.

14. itherus

itherus User

we need one more and last test for othells. compare +str + dex dmg output with solo and dual's. is there any difference in dmg? if yes how big it is.

+str
    130 str compare dmg with dual daggers and solo dagger
    +dex
    80 dex compare dmg with dual daggers and solo dagger

15. NageM

NageM User

if possible test with:
    single +4 focus
    dual +4 damage

16. Bitxo

Bitxo User

- test using final frenzy on sigel knights, with a sword and with a blunt to see if its real that 50% of more damage with blunt.
    - true vanguard is useful with wynn's pets?

bitxo - sigel knight 97

17. tcetso

tcetso User

test difference between random loot and random including spoil. is it just myth that random incl spoil is not really very random. i did a little test myself - 3 chars in party 2 times 100 soulstones dropped:
    random - 38/29/33 and 38/30/32
    random incl spoil - 27/41/32 and 41/30/29
    but we need more drop to be significant stats. something like 7 chars 10000 dropped items.

18. garrett53

garrett53 User

shield dmg reduction/block chance (front/back any difference?) for class without shield abilities, like healer buffed/not buffed, also the same test for tank for comparison.

19. naB4o

naB4o User

i would like to request a test to see the difference in pvp damage between 0/150/300 attack attribute to 0/~150/300/360+ attribute deffence.

20. N1725

N1725 User

summons an avenging cubic. the summoned cubic cancels the summoner's debuffs. additionally, it cancels the buffs of the summoner's target and inflicts hold.

cancel land rate or if really works

summoner 99 vs character 99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.