1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPD! Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escalibran

escalibran User

i'd like to hear about overenchanting breakpoints for r grade weapons and armor in terms of getting higher boni.
    i was under the impression that enchanting bonuses increased to double after +3.
    now that i have a +8 stormer, i noticed patk increased by 18 and matk by 15 for +6->+7 and +7->+8.
    that's triple the safe increase (+6 patk on spear, +5 matk on everything)

if you have time, include s grade. but as your last experiment showed, s grade enchant chances didn't change with god updates, so i'd think their patk/matk increases are the same as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  2. Sindeya

Sindeya User

so much time has passed since glory days came, after no test server on which we could test one of the most important features of this update, and you are making tests for drop rates from mobs and enchanting weapons instead on focusing on really important things for the game, many people asked for a test for each dualclass skill, how are the tests chosen anyway? by chronological order, relevance, number of people who requested it?

3. Teodore

Teodore User

i want to know if the "quest for fishing shots" lowers or not the drop rate of other quest items when hunting monsters which drop two or more quest items (including the "fishing shot quest" item).

in general, it is good to know if the drop rate of quest items gets lower when a char has two or more quests which ask him to kill the same monsters (for two different quests).

4. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

hello i'd like to know how much does dex influence the reuse of skills, critical rate (i'd also like to know if c.rate increase also the chance of skill critical) and how much does str influence the skill power and critical power of iss enchanter skills.

5. Flaron

Flaron User

hi!

my question is: is the drop rate depending on the character's vitality, or not (mob, boss)? better chance for drop with vitality?

6. Tully

Tully Experimenter Moderator

we are sorry for keeping you waiting. but please be patient, your test is coming up very soon. by the way, when deciding what to test in the first place, we proceed from all the factors you mentioned, giving a little more priority to chronological order.

7. Doomcio

Doomcio User

still lf con test.

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i will repeat, please do not flood this thread with bumps. the team working on these tests will get through them and post results as and when they can.

9. orbi_

orbi_ User

othell rogue - skill crit. damage difference between +15 dex and +15 str?

10. Zareth

Zareth User

i would like to know the difference in damage between:

enchant a skill element or duel in tyrr warrior.

in pvp vs pve and as increases damage depending on the level of skill enchant.

11. Sergei

Sergei User

12. SirVual

SirVual User

difference between damage\crit. rate of magic sword / magic blunt 1-h. which one is better? which weapon for summoner is better? (2h-blunt, 1-h blunt, magic sword) thank you.

13. Sindeya

Sindeya User

you get bonus on +4 or more on main armors - you can read on the armor description what the bonus will be.

you get extra bonuses on parts like pants and shoes - crit rate, respectively speed - when enchanted from +6 or more on bound, and from +5 or more on blessed. same armors on +3 +4 +0 don't give any crit rate bonus - both magical and pshysical.

m. crit dmg +381 on r99 retributer +4, and around 4 m. crit rate on buster +4, the rate from buster it's %, maybe around 2% or so max i don't remember exactly, i callculated once but it was long ago.

1-handed weapon is better for summoner because of option to use shield, and you don't need the extra m. atk that much compared to the shield's benefit + little extra m. crit.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
  14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys please try to remember that people are posting requests for staff to test something to get confirmation for them we understand that you may wish to offer help and/or advise but this is not the place for such discussions so please dont post unless you have a request to be submitted.

regards.

overhit95400, tester and Zmyoochzo like this.
  15. yLogy

yLogy User

after new tests:

can u test mental shield or clarity of saha from aeore healer. in description it says 50 mental attack resistance/ hold resist and sleep resistance. is same value as from hold resist earring but higher, or it count different?

another test: im looking for basic success rate of debuffs and which kind of debuff it is. debuffs as mark of lumi, justice punishment, dark devour, iss debuffs etc -> which kind of jews affect it and basic chance w/o any items and clan skills. and mby some confirmation that debuffs and resists from jewels work same as in test 27.

thx

16. Sindeya

Sindeya User

clarity of saha is = mental shield + arcane protection (aka chant of spirit from wc). they both are buffs against debuffs. so you either want to test mental shield, or you want to test the combo buff from aeore/iss.

all the debuffs you mentioned belong to different categories of debuffs, thus they work differently under different conditions.

p.s. i did not off-topic! i'm trying to help! >.<

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
  17. yLogy

yLogy User

yes, 1st test just test value. same priority from mental shield as from zaken, teoreticly yes, 2nd test what kind of debuff debuff is? which buffs resists, which buffs increase succes rate? as we know resist hold help versus iss enchanter root. question is help arcane protection also? is every hold attack debuff also? or some debuffs are debuffs, same are mental, same are sleep? i think that kind of test can be interesting.

18. NoLimits

NoLimits User

superior dagger mastery vs dual dagger weapon

hello,
    i know that there was many questions about dagger/dual dagger masteries but not even one answered my questions so i hope that you can help me.

question 1: does superior dagger mastery affect dps/lethal rate/reset skill/double skill duration or any other stat when dual daggers are equiped?

question 2: does 3rd class skill mastery stack with superior critical mastery? (i mean in case of reset reuse/double time case).

reason why i ask: i play fortune seeker othel and i didnt learned superior dagger mastery so i kept 2nd class dagger mastery, sword blunt mastery, pole mastery and 3rd class skill mastery. via skill enchanting i found that 2nd class dagger mastery affect my stats with dual daggers. i would like to know if 3rd class skill mastery works too but since exchange for superior dagger mastery is irreversible process than i dont want to try it myself. can you help me please ?

thanks and regards,
    trpajzilk

19. mrwhitee

mrwhitee User

good day,
    someone says that enchantment wynn's survitors has no effect. about the characteristics of this is true. but what about skills?
    please test the effectiveness of enchanting skill "summon saber tooth cougar", "summon soul reaper" and "summon armored bear". unfortunately, the game client does not show the power of skills servitors with enchantment. very interested in the feasibility enchantment of a species survitors terms of passing skills and increase the damage.

20. Nairoby

Nairoby User

+1 also would like to add to test not only the damage of the skills but also if the land rate increase. like bear aoe stun and so.. and even if the power of some debuffs increase, like cougar pounce.. i mean the % of slow, ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.