1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPD! Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebedin

Zebedin User

im looking for compare pvp skill enchancement versus elemental skill enchancement versus typical player

2. Novirae

Novirae User

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

@dragher please see my previous post

4. NoName010

NoName010 User

does focus on bow count for critical chance on skills?
    same for attribute on yul's skills if enchanted on +duel

5. DemPlays

DemPlays User

i was wondering if the weapon bonuses (ex: mcrit dmg) you get at +4 from r99 caster, retributer and buster have a large effect on damage on higher oe.

6. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

i don't know if someone made such request but i would like to know :
    - success rate to put an attribute stone fragment onto a bound armor
    - success rate to put an attribute stone fragment onto a bound weapon
    - success rate to put an attribute stone onto a bound weapon
    - success rate to put an attribute stone onto a not bound weapon
    - success rate to put an attribute crystal onto a bound weapon
    - success rate to put an attribute crystal onto a not bound weapon

test must be done in a way you enchant an armor from +0 to +60 / +60 to +120 or a weapon from +0 to +150 / +150 to +300.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
  7. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

hi i got 2 things to check:

1. an actual guide how to get to tully's anomic foundry (i tried 5 times already and no succes)

2. actual base stats per 1 point for each race (ex.: +1str =x crit. dmg, x p.atk. for dark elf, and y crit. dmg, y p.atk light elf) or its fixed rate for all.

if i misswatched actual test/guide please pm me with link.

salut
    ami

8. Zebedin

Zebedin User

i cant find any wit test
    maby you could test how much wit affects your m crit rate and other stats

9. Novirae

Novirae User

10. Razzly

Razzly Banned

i would like to know something more about "clones attack".

does it take % from my character ability? what about their hp/pdef etc. also they use skills. whats the power of it? can they lethal the target as well?

thanks

11. BeerWarrior

BeerWarrior User

hello.

regarding the "experiment 33 lightning disarm land rate".
    please re-test against a target with 100, 150 and 199 str.

in the past chronicles, including gracia epilogue, freya and high five (i don't know about chronicles prior to ge), the disarming skills resistance could only be increased/decreased by altering the str stat of the target. never con or men.
    as for men, it controls the mental debuff resistance, and disarm does not qualify as mental debuff, it's physical debuff, so i'm not sure why the landrate was tested against men.
    healers on previous chronicles needed more wit (for casting speed) and con (for more hp thus better survivability), they increased these stats by decreasing str (+4-4 dyes), then they struggled in fights against duelists and berserkers, but they rocked against the rest of classes, if they were good players.

i am not being a ******** here.
    i simply made a mistake, i used to play on privs (never again!). as you may know players of private servers often have or seek access to datapacks which include numerous statistics and numbers, units and percentages.
    once a full set of official freya chronicle files leaked out to the internet, the stats were used in certain emulated l2 server applications, i'm not going to name them here, that wouldn't be right.

the thing is that later on the stuff like that became obvious to certain harcdore priv players and since off players can't have, or don't need such info, it's not obvious in off communities.

that's a long post, just wanted to present valid arguments.
    of course thanks guys for the experiments, that's good and interesting stuff, props.

regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    Zmyoochzo likes this.
  12. DeadZy

DeadZy User

i saw that there is a topic about the dual weapons for tyrrs, but i would like to see also the diffrence compared to the 2hand sword if possible,ty

13. panthepan

panthepan User

hello,
    my request for the lab is about dyes,
    is it possible to test how each stat increase affecta character?
    f.e. + 1 str. pattk +1%, +2str. pattk +2%,
    ( i am mostly interested on +con max hp and shield defense rate for dark elf tank) but it would be really nice to see a board of all stats,

14. evd1337

evd1337 User

hello ,
    my request :
    i feel the test about vitality and drop rate is not well done , and should show stats only about full drops.
    the best way would be killing a certain amount of mobs and counting only full drops.
    let's say 500 arbitor of darknesses.

also i would like to see if there is any difference if you lets say kill 100 rons with vitality , and 100 rons without vitality.
    i suspect that vitality affects drop rates on fortuna instance because on wednesdays when all ppl do have vitality , and we do the instance , we get so much more drops , than when we do not have vitality.

a second test :
    can you show us the chance of getting particular raid boss from the npc in dragon valley ( legendary tales quest ) .
    i've been trying to get muscle bomber , but after over 50 bones i did not get that raid.
    use let's say 500 or 1000 large dragon bones on the npc and count the number of every raid boss.
    thanks in advance !

15. Melll

Melll User

i would like u to test cancel skills landrate, depending on mdef/mental jewel, also including landrate if target has ultimate evasion

thanks

16. Scarl

Scarl User

hello,
    in would like to see how effective are the two skills from dual class, namely :
    dual - physical trait increase
    dual - mental trait increase

what kind of debuffs they affect and how much landrate/resistance they provide compared to epic jewels

17. Dolby

Dolby User

hi,
    i want to ask to tully about the rate to get a bound / standard / blessed item from an unidentified one. i'm also wondering if this rate is different (or not) for unidentified armors and weapons, or depends (or not) on the grade of the unidentified item.

thanks,
    dolby

18. Nairoby

Nairoby User

hi, i have another request. i would like to se whats the effectivness of "magic hold" special ability in pvp. lets say the target test is a 99 character and the test weapon is a amaranthine buster.
    few questions after:

-activation rate (20% like listed in description?)
    -base ~land rate ( weapon vs target without "power-ups")
    -debuff time
    - do epic jewls (like octavis earring) affect the attacker, buffing up the land rate?/do the epic jewels on target help in resisting it?

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
  19. finz0rd

finz0rd User

i'd like to see test of damage recieved and done between characters 95 - 99 lvl to see how much level difference affect the damage.

20. Tizarth

Tizarth User

i'd like to see an:
    accuracy vs evasion test
    both phisical and magical accuracy/evasion,
    in order to see if there is any sense in getting+accuracy/evasion on your char with subclass certificate,
    special abilities sa,hair accessory etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.