1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPD! Request your own experiment

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

experiment: m.atk/int/boss jewels effect on normal magical nukes (eg. feoh wizard's elemental destruction or aeore healer's dark blast) and m.critical damage
    question: how does int (by increasing the stat itself) and m.atk (by having same int but higher m.atk) affect normal m.damage and m.critical damage and how big is the increase by using 1(2) m.critical damage rings (+15% ones) and how big is the increase on m.critical damage by using fixed increases like magic type eternal robe set (it gives +m.critical damage) or +4 retributer r99 (giving also in passive some +m.critical damage)?
    reason: to see if int has changed over the time and if it is actually worth for feoh wizards (or even aeore healers) to increase int or if all simply depends on m.atk. best possible output of dps can be also concluded by this.

2. Thuhro

Thuhro User

experiment: how does dex & men dyes affect summoner and servitor stats?

question: what's the actual percentage and actual stat boost for the summoner's and servitor's m.def. when we add 5-18 men? how much magical damage does men decrease? also, what's the result for adding 5-18 dex to increase the servitor's atk. speed and physical crit. rate?

reason: because we only get 3 slots for dyes, i'm trying to decide what's more beneficial. is adding men worth it or how close can i get to 1500 servitor attack speed or can i cap a servitor's physical crit. rate?

3. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

dear users,

the submission for december is finished.

the poll will be posted shortly!

4. DeadlyIllusion

DeadlyIllusion User

experiment: attribute resistance value & dmg reduction.
    question: how much each points of att decrease received dmg.
    reason: to know how much att affect dmg, and if there is any cap for maximum dmg reduction by att resistance.

5. blogiete

blogiete User

experiment: normal istina drops
    question: what chance is to drop istina shirt in normal istina. in naia every 5-6 istina raids we get shirt (usualy 6-7 peoples +7more alt br's ). here.. well.. even epic istina droped it twice in 5 raids. i killed normal istina ~20times.. full item drops was twilight robe ****.
    reason: here is modified drop tables compared with ncwest. or just my cc unlucky?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
  6. blogiete

blogiete User

experiment: wizzards damage reduce with element attribute on armor
    question: how much dmg (numbers/%) reduce 2-3 parts with 120 resist (maybe more) against wizards with 300atr weapon. fire/earth/wind/water.
    reason: is it worth use some specific element defense against wizards?

7. djewilz

djewilz User

experiment: difference between shock and stun.
    question: on istina's earring item description says "mp + 56, stun resistance + 30%, shock attack + 30%, vampiric rage, wind resistance. only one effect is applied when two of the same earring are equipped. " and for example feoh double casting effect got stun effect on skill elemental crash. so would like to see test if that jewels increase chance land stun for feoh or no and other stun skills like archer impact shot etc.
    reason: to know if where are 2 type of stun attack or only one.

8. blogiete

blogiete User

experiment: dmg difference between r95 +4 dmg up bow against r99 +15 dmg up
    question. whats a difference between r95+4 dmgup bow vs r99 +15 dmg up. some peoples say that there is just ~1.5k dmg difference. but all have passive fear for red weapons. so they imagine that they was oneshoted etc. for test take yul sagi or other yul with eternal set, iss buffs, and use class stance + dead eye stance and try with all skills + normal attacks normal and critical hits.. (that one who give skill power) or nothing at all.
    reason. to know the difference.

9. djewilz

djewilz User

experiment: unleash hell, death mass unleash hell
    question: this skill works really weird sometimes to one target it does 150 dmg~ and on m.crit 1.2k~ and to other char it deals like 10k dmg in ceremony it deals significantly more and where are a lot more factors with this skills. so question would be what gives biggest influence to this skill damage(wit, int, mdef, skill resist etc..)
    reason: to know how works feoh 95, 99 skills

10. Mithrellas

Mithrellas User

experiment: effects of warrior's harmony and wizard's harmony on yul archers
    question: which one of two harmonies results in most damage dealt by archers over a given period of time?
    reason: everybody knows that wizard's harmony reduces skill cool-down by 20%. so every archer would now rather have wizard's harmony if shooting multiple targets to use skills more frequently than have warrior's harmony. but warrior's harmony increses p. atk. by 35% (while wiz. harmony only by 8%). i have a theory that over a given period of time (say 30 seconds), an archer would deal more damage if s/he has warrior's harmony even if shooting multiple targets and constantly using skills, than if s/he had wizard's harmony. apart from that, i don't know if it's true but i think when archers have warr. harmony, the chances of pinpoint shot to be a half-kill increase. maybe that's because warr. harmony increases p. critical rate and power too. and also, some people say p. atk. doesn't affect skill power, while in the description of those skills it says "n power added to p. attack". either way, i prefer to have warrior's harmony whatever the occasion is. but because of the fact that others prefer wizard's harmony without knowing the actual result and difference from having warrior's harmony, iss enchanters refuse to give me a warrior's harmony because others told them otherwise is better. i just need some empirical evidence to justify my theory :d

p.s. if you decide to do this experiment and would like to get some suggestions about how it should be done, i'm glad to help.

11. blogiete

blogiete User

sorry for flame/ot etc. but if archer ask for wizz harmony so probably he is a wizzard... for skill reuse he can use rapid dstance. and it will be +/- same as with harmony. and 1second on skil reuse.. omg.. you can finish kartia 1st part 10 sec faster..

12. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

dear users,

the submission for january is finished.

you can start posting requests for febuary!

regards,
    gm pazak

13. zosiek

zosiek User

my question goes for ultimate raid party.
    that would consist 2 separate experiments:
    debuff stack ability- which debuffs set would give most profit for melee critical damage(as it is most efficent). including - p def, -close range valurability, -bow valurability(+ -def enchant f/e), critical damage valurability. use top geared(amaratine stuff), top buffed - probably titan(on limit ofc) would do best trick as usual). also test how much u can decrease p def of each raid- as i was told its capped now.

some table with %damage stack would be cool here

2nd. before god we had insane buff bonuss stackability. i wonder if it is possible to compare damage of best possible preawakened pt setup: judicator, sk, catbuff, and titan(85) with blunt (or tyrr titan(99) in case he got zealot/rage kept after awakening{-what i cant know cos of lack of any decent databases nowadays like rohand/guru/l2p were years ago} +best optimal self combination )or u can try both (still on limit) since level dependance is insane after god and nothing sure can be said in that matter

vs no level required boses

thats what always disturbs me, we can kill boses fast, but probably never that fast anymore:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izlor1nezig#t=32

so general question is how to maximaze efectivness vs raids with combination old and new new skills.

this test isnt hitting/opening 93284 boxes so i guess even if it require more diffrent stuff to check it's still more plesurable stuff.

probably that test will need to get done again in valiance, or actualy it could be done for valiance already- where class diversification went even further and things can be stacked and combined more efectively.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  14. Alarion

Alarion User

it can be interesting test, but no point to ask for it as u mentioned in livindor update since it is matter of few weeks max. till we get next update valiance or however it's gonna be called...

IceCube and Trigue like this.
  15. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

episodion 3.5

16. Lootus

Lootus User

i have two tests:

test 1

experiment: what do you want to test? - i would like to know armor enchant rates between +4 and +8.

question: what would you like to know? - i would like to see if amor enchat success rate is different depending on the enchant stage from +4 to +8.

reason: why do you want to test this, specify the rumors, ideas and theories regarding the subject and your own assumptions if you have any. - here is the experimentarium 19 link for weapons: https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=14278

i would like to get similar data on armor enchant success rates. reason being that in old-days enchants were 66% in general. like the experimentarium study 19 shows this is not the case anymore. also, juji has experimented on ncsoft side:

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=242379

even from juji's tests its possible to conclude the 50% weapon enchant rate to +4 but he does not take it further than +4. same goes for armor. his results show 66% success rate for armor from +3 to +4 but juji doesnt go deeper into over-enchanting.

as experimentarium 19 shows, the success rate even for weapons dont stay at 50% but rather are abit more organic in a sense that they "go around the place". i would like to know if armor enchant behaves likewise.

proof: jewelry enchant rates have been done in experiment 46:

https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=15654

basically this shows some rates for ear success rates. would be interesting to know if the same rates apply armor and jewels.

thank you for these tests!
    lootus

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  17. Jarno

Jarno User

off topic: change title, february 2014 not 2013 :d

18. Nickmgs

Nickmgs User

experiment: ceremony of chaos lethal chance on daggers
    question:i want to test seccess rate from lethal (mysterious power) vs dagger when dagers have final ultimate evasion-angel of death skills up and if daggers dont have this 2 skills..
    reason:i think if dagers have ue up lethal make failed.. and this is bug..nothink skill effect to coc mysterious power

19. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

dear users,

thank you for your requests. we are not going to have a poll this month due to an upcoming update. requests are going to be examined by our experimentators. we are going to post them after the update is released (if they will be relevant).

we are closing the experimentarium section until the update is released!

qre8ive and Darma like this.
  20. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

dear users,

we are counting down minutes before the update, and it is time to reopen the experimentarium!

i am sure you have a lot of great ideas for yumi and tully, so go ahead and post your requests for april!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.