1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Please Help! Incomplete Download!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by johntcastro, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johntcastro

johntcastro User

hi admis, i have the problem when i download lienage2 the folder frost only contain frostupdater.exe, when i run check4game.exe appear this errors:

file is not found | frost\frost_32.sys
    file is not found | frost\frost_64.sys
    file is not found | frost\frostcollector.dll
    file is not found | frost\back.bmp
    file is not found | frost\launcher.dll
    file is not found | frost\lineageii.exe
    file is not found | system\gameshielddll.dll
    file is not found | system\frost.ico
    file is not found | system\frostredirinfo.dat
    file is not found | frost\l2.exe.exe
    file is not found | system\l2.exe.exe

i already delete the system and frost folder and download the game again but no solutions. in check4game.exe when i press the "download client" button, appear this message:

downloading the files that are not found and which size does not match the size in files.cinn, to get a fully valid client it is necessary to perform 'check with files.cinn' and delete the invalid files.

all client files are on the disk.

please help!!!!! and thanks!

pd: antivirus and firewall are off!. when i launch lineage2 with system/l2.exe appear "problem during frost updating" and dont start.

2. randomm

randomm User

u must launch the game from innova webpage not from system/l2.exe. open this page https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/ log into your account and if u have the game installed u will see play. if u have some missing files u will see install. when u press play game gonna open and frost will update his files => u will be able to play.

3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

this topic is older than 30 days and will be moved to the archive section . if it's needed to be open again, please send me private information,

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.