1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by Hax, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

cat's are not ingame, at least not at the normal location.
    the sp scrolls are totally useless without possiblity of buying superior giants codex+mastery.
    no npc to lvl dual class yet too

2. Obsess

Obsess User

just entered pts, there is no cat, other ppl don't see it also. can't test a thing!

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

have requested they check ingame again, as for lvl change, ive already said today hax that its being looked into, ive got no further info on that just yet and not likely to get any until the morning now soz

4. Hax

Hax User

as general suggestion they need to manage their pts's better anyways.
    the tauti pts was just as problematic with sp scrolls, enchants etc.
    it is not like it does matter if we have too many items.
    or just put everything into 1 shop.
    every item available ingame into a damn store and make everything available to test and see, cuz with the stuff we get and got last 2 pts you couldnt even make your char close to the same as on core.

5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

i see no point in creating pts at all if there is no testing material given/possible to test... and if it is so difficult to give/add items/lvl then why bother... just sometimes take things more serious, not just oh lets create pts for nabs to be happy...

6. Vexen

Vexen User

actually it seems to be like this because afaik real testers use the same pts as us (but having all the material/access needed). i don't see what's the point on letting us connect to the pts if we can't test one of the important things in this update as the dual class skills (even though we appreciate the pts - we can't test anything).

7. evd1337

evd1337 User

having pts is really nice, thank you for it , but cat missing >< . please fix asap i want to test few things .

8. Hanta

Hanta User

cat was moved from the fountain next to the gatekeeper . just look better . however a way to exp ur sub to 99 , lesser giants essences/books , still missing .

9. evd1337

evd1337 User

false , i don't see cat near gk.

10. syzgod

syzgod User

half of the people aren't joining the pts because there is not any normal switcher between pts and core. i even don't join because of the procedure. i hope gms testing gd but as i see noone else can't test normally. this pts is good only if people can test anything otherwise this pts is good only for to get the live gd later.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
  11. Skizzo

Skizzo User

+

just put an useless lvl 40 mob that give 9999999999999999 exp on talkin island so we can lvl and test dual class system :eek:

it's rly easy to switch core-pts better than the old metod on harmony-tauti....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
  12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys please dont turn this thread into a discussion thread, if you want to discuss it then use the general discussion area on the forum, we dont want to lose oversight of issues with npcs, items etc here.

regards.

13. Ifrid

Ifrid User

cat in pts work?

14. Skizzo

Skizzo User

cat (test helper) it's working but 2 weeks of pts and still no npc for test daul class skill/items.i think that we will test it when they will put glory days on core... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.