1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Nobless missing

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by khaot, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexen

Vexen User

i smell ze conspiracy

2. Minni

Minni User

whee rollback..

maybe u should have rolled back right after the update a lot less harm would be done

3. voooo

voooo User

i spent 3 hours doing daily instances without noblesse and now what you want to say is that all my work/3hours will vanish? cmon doesnt seem to be fair since its kinda 'retail server' or it isnt ?
    wtb my 3 hours back

4. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

so if i get reward blesed enchanrt r grade or somthing more like weapon from instance - it will not be restored?
    u do know what ppl will think now?
    i want my items back >_<

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  5. Ronove

Ronove User

what about l2 store items that were bought in this 2h? what will happen to them ? (and before you say this is offtopic, there is no other topic for this).

6. Earendil

Earendil User

lol roll back... we've losted all the morning, xp, drops, quests, itmes bought on l2store, auctioner... good job innova xd

i hope that u give a great compensation for this great fail.. it's the only thing that u know to do "give compensations".

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  7. NineArrow

NineArrow User

i had a high opinion of this server, but now i'm sad ;( rolback, crash serv and no full vitality, presents ect. for each serv. i played wos compensation for that. i only hope that on this serv would be the same.

8. Neves

Neves User

no noobles, no quest, no items from drop, no exp, and no vit that i buy for euro :ddd just awesome : ) totaly happy and productive day in l2 inova land :d

9. voooo

voooo User

i suppose that they will somehow compensate it otherwise lot of tears will appear

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

ok guys, you have all seen the updated announcement. for those complaining about the decision for the rollback and loss of items:

this section is for reporting bugs not for discussions, the thread will be closed now as the bug has been dealt with. please use the appropriate section for further discussions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.