1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

BlackSwans Scam on istina.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by evd1337, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evd1337

evd1337 User

so like 20-30 minutes ago i was on istina with blackswan.
    we were 2 parties , 1 entire blackswans , the other me+ other 3 randoms and 3 blackswans.
    moments before istina died they broke cc , and picked up the entire drop with 1st pt.

drops were - 1 neklaces ,1 tw gloves , 1 apo caster .they said they redrop but on the screen i saw only once "picked istina necklace" - which was right after raid died. then one of their clannies in my party left for a second , and then joined our party again( he was outside pt for like 2 sec - he obviously traded the item , not redrop ).

he then dropped the apocalypse caster. he picked and one of the randoms in our party got it . he then left . they said that this was the redrop. here comes the funny part.
    i asked what about necklace . they replied that we got the caster and gloves . and they got the necklace .
    the funny thing is that their clannie dropped only the caster - he didin't know that the "redrop" included the gloves for us too , they didn't make the lie good enough - they didin't coordiante . another thing is that another blackswan clannie from our pt did soe before the " redrop" of the caster in our pt - why would he care about 10kk r weapon when they stole the necklace ?

i won't write more i 'll post screen .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and btw i don't cry about the neck , mb if had big clan like them i would do the same , i post it here because of the lie itself , i fukcing hate liars :)
    cheers and no party with swans !

2. Neidr

Neidr User

windows xp? seriously?

3. evd1337

evd1337 User

it's win 7 64 bit , but i've made made the clasic win theme to optimize my laptop.

4. khaot

khaot User

as u know its very old game, xp is best solution for this engine..

seriously u know this engige and polygons of this game?

evd1337: nothing special, there will always kids like them.

5. Neidr

Neidr User

i thought best windows for this game was windows 95 internet edition :(

6. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

join sexydream cc and be happy :p
    cry babys join randoms cc on instances and after it cry obout no redrop-omg!!!! u still didnt learn nothing?! - especialy it go to sexydreams cc :)

7. Doomcio

Doomcio User

one epic and people losing thier minds

:eek:

8. LostOne

LostOne User

bs = blackscammers? :d

9. Fenris

Fenris User

so if 1 party scam somebody stupid enought who enter cc with drop rules(drop option) u call whole clan scamers ?

i am not happy that u was scammed ... but that is life ... next time learn ur lesson - go to clan and make a clan cc ...

10. evd1337

evd1337 User

you guys learn to read . i wrote that i don't care about the necklaces , i am mad because of the lie - they don't have the guts to simply say we stole it . i hate it when they staged the "redrop" and that guy who said me to: " get more lucky next time " . he just called me liar when his whole clan are stealers.

this game has really bad community ...haters... haters everywhere.

11. Ronove

Ronove User

it means that even cps from supposed 'respectable' clans can have zero sense of honor. =)

biawRaxy and michaels89 like this.
  12. Ektoras

Ektoras User

the best solution is to do your own cp then to find another cp (honourable as yours) make a cc and do istina and octavis with them.

most of bs are scammers.....there is a topic in the forum with all scammers from all clans.

13. Fenris

Fenris User

in each group of people there are idiots ... cant deny it - they didnt redroped ... buuhuuu rly sad - i had few situations like this in my life too - so what.
    u call a honor in a game ? in a game ? wtf where u live ?
    atm i cant find any honor in real life and u wana find it in game ... where?
    ahhh and they didnt steal the item - they just did not redrop it. u can call them scammers - liers but not thiefs.
    that is my point of viev ... ahh and ronove u are last person to talk about honor being vv member ...

14. Ronove

Ronove User

hm... so your excuse for them not redropping it is that 'oh life sux blabla so its ok' ? ok, from that point of view you can justify any ****ty behaviour anyone has... so i guess, you too apply this to yourself.
    and actually i am not vv member... but nice try to switch this on me. it's not my clan on the spotlight here.

15. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

cry babys - qq now
    mb next time learn somthing and btw if there is list of ppl who scamm why do u came here and start it again?
    go read / and dont cry if join them lolz:d

16. DeepGreen

DeepGreen User

nothing new with bs, many kids in there.

17. Razzly

Razzly Banned

to evd1337,

remember about that:

this topic is just pointless now when fenris become interested in this topic :d

18. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

since the octavis accident (which the cp wasn't there) sexydream didn't scam any drops, and we as cp we always did fair redrops, the last 2 raids we got good drops even though we redropped fairly but the raids before that 2 r95 weapons went to the second pt...

from now on since these rumors are really beginning to annoy me we will start to screen every redrop and post them on forum for those who call us scammers...

19. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

yy and sky is blue /nothing new-ppl just randomly hate u and ur friends and post on forum or cry in party matching obout it just for funn and cos u didnt do anything wrong))))))):cool:

20. Doomcio

Doomcio User

\

you have any cp ? o_o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.