1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

The differencies between NCSOFT West and Innova will remain the same?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xcvx73, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcvx73

xcvx73 User

it's a little bit strange to read about the thing that innova lineage 2 god will be different than the one made by ncsoft.
    i already saw on innova pts some strange things...like netty's blessing (on nc soft servers the netty hourglass or any things about netty are already removed)
    on innova site i read that on the store u can buy netty items! very strange.
    also when u login on the game u receive a message about netty ' s blessing..in us servers now it something named vitality points. i hope the things will be not so different...
    i also hope that we will play on europe the same version of the game! and same service (its the same game..isn't it?). i also hope the path of awakening will be implemented (its verry chalenging and rewarding for players).
    i hope innova lineage 2 god service not to be a more official version of some private servers.(why to pay for dual box?? ) i have hope and faith that innova will make a good job to make lineage 2 europe as same like us.also please make a trully launcher for the game. launching from an webpage is verry risky for keyloggers and other things like that.
    good luck innova team. i hope all will be fine after the launching of the first server core.

2. Joss Stoned

Joss Stoned User

and if you play on ncsoft korea, you would see things that don't exist on na/eu, stop being paranoid.

3. darky

darky User

i dont understand all that noise for the nevit hourglass seriously
    since you can get a ton of vit mentain pots from events (i personally have in naia almost 30 of them and 13 revita pop)
    since in god you can use only 5 times a vit replanish item i dont see the fuzz around that

innova most profitable game is l2 i highly doubt that they can run all of those servers without a p2p system of some kind
    (well if you are afraid of keyloggers you can enable the on screen keyboard)

4. ilovecookies

ilovecookies User

i really hope that it wont be nothing like ncsoft west servers. and launching from webpage is risky if you are ******.

if you dont like innovas style, go bot on ncsoftwest :d

5. Minus

Minus User

innovas l2.eu it's money oriented project. this feeling strikes you first when you check server features. they don't care for details, for game background (like path to awakening) they just want to take profits fast. maybe my words could be a bit offensive but well this is how i can see this.

6. darky

darky User

path to awakening is a ******ed thing

+4 c and b grade weapons is just wrong in so many levels..

7. Apophis

Apophis User

keep it clean pls.

for the moment we will not have any path to awakening that is for sure.

8. Time2Die

Time2Die User

/agree

patch of awakening its for n00bs who cant play w/o it , l2 its alredy so easy to lvl up , i remember hardcore times when u must play with ng items to lvl 30 so please dont cry about new item at start cuz its pathetic.

most important its server w/o any bug's and crashes so fix virtual memory problem :>

9. iskierek

iskierek User

still, most important thing is to start writing in english instead of engrish.

you havent played on official in c1, the times when you used soulshots only on sieges pvp or raidbosses, cause they were so hard to get...

come on apophis, you aint gm... you are mod, dont say "we". it suggest that actually you were developing this.... you should post information like : "there will not be path to awakening" ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  10. 1tm

1tm User

look at indonesia, china, japan, korean or russian officials provided services, you would be amaized. everyone is unique in their own way. i'd say ncwest has lowest quality from all officials too.

its confirmed that here we won't have path of awakening bonus. its unique system made for ncwest servers to catch x years playing characters. that system makes gameplay easy just to catch old toons, its less competitive for new players which means no chalange at all. :)

keyloger via launching via official webpage? didn't heard that tho, its same risky to write in these forums posts, watch out keylogger! :d

11. Duras

Duras User

i dont get what is the damn problem and why so many ppl whine all day long about l2 now and innova.
    most of the ppl that played on privates encountered there a ton of bugs, donation for items, lags and all that **** and now when we have the chance to play this game on official they are still not satisfied.
    this is wrong... is wrong !

[​IMG]

12. Time2Die

Time2Die User

iskierek, english my child its not my native language so i dont giv a sh** if im not perfect .

btw where u learn english so well on sink in england?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  13. iskierek

iskierek User

lets end this where it started. you still have a long way to go. i will not discuss with you anymore...

14. darky

darky User

he represent innova c1 legend warrior....

15. Apophis

Apophis User

we as players won't have path to awakening. stop trolling me :) i just wanna share an official info that is all.

16. senile

senile User

i thought he meant "we" as a community
    but +1 for iskierek worth it

17. 1tm

1tm User

apophis were talking about game, mostly we will play game, not the developers.

18. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.