1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Useless PTS

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by Trigger, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger User

will be this pts usefull for players before it goes on live here?
    or keep this totally useless server without any services for testing.

what we have there now?
    - instant level 99 with first class, and 1b adena.

what is missing?
    - cat npc again.
    - npc for level dualclass/subclass for testing.

really, can not fix this in more than 2 weeks?

if you don't or can't fix just tell it for players, and we will not care about pts anymore.

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

cat npc's disappear if there is a restart on the pts - have requested they are re-added again

there is no such npc for dual/sub class leveling, the korean dev team never developed one and its not likely they will develop one in time for this update - it has been requested for future. the team are working on trying to find a way to achieve it in some other way but until they can find a way that works without errors then we have no choice but to be patient.

regards.

3. Doomcio

Doomcio User

month left, and you are trying to add now npc for subclass?

gimme break plz.

4. Hax

Hax User

just to correct deepblue.
    there was a npc on tauti pts which lvled anyone on any class to 95 (subclasses got capped at 80). :)

5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

seems like this pts is a big bullzset. lucky me for not wasting my time trying it :>

6. xpycbg

xpycbg User

nonono atleast u can try how is trasken ring and blessed valakas :)

7. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

this, also you could put lvl 40mobs that give 1b exp out of talking island...

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

that was tested and found to cause errors, as i said they are working on a way to do it that doesnt cause other issues.

@hax - i didnt go on pts for tauti, can you remember what the npc was called? i will ask the team to check again as the information i was given was that there was no such npc available but if they have overlooked it then i'll flag that to be implemented again.

9. Hax

Hax User

it was the same mr cat i think, i'm not too sure.
    i'm pretty sure it was the same npc which sold us everything else (like dynasty stuff i think, 1st/2nd/3rd ccq, some hero pack box sht which contained every seraph armor unidentified, every specter weapon unidentified, every seraph jewel unidentified, a box for attributes, a box for giants essence (-> used to get enchant books to enchant skills), giants energy + energy of destruction for seed talisman and also some more sp scrolls if i remember right).

but yea it had option to make you lvl95, to get nobless, to make all ccq except 4th one (we had to do the lolinstance quest on each char)

10. syzgod

syzgod User

better make it live. more people will be happy.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thanks for confirming which npc it was, the info we have been given is that the korean devs changed this npc to what it currently is at the moment, we are requesting that they change it again to add the options for upping subs etc but unfortunately we dont think they will do so before gd goes live but will request its done anyway so that its useable for future updates.

regards.

12. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

what about organizing a day where gm will log pts and give lvl 99 to subs to ppl? so who wants to test can log that day?

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

announcment for you guys:

@hax - after speaking with dev's - the npc was changed to removed that function for subclass upping as there was an exploit associated with it and therefore was deemed too risky to leave the function on so the developers removed it and will not be adding it back again. please do not ask what the exploit was/is as we are not able to give that information because of its nature. so for now and the future we will try and schedule some times for gm's to come into pts when we have a new update being tested to increase your subs levels.

regards.

14. OnemoreSong

OnemoreSong User

where can i buy superious giant codex?

15. Thaela

Thaela User

what happen with pts? i logged there 1 week ago, and now i'm back and my account is empty. i created new character, but its 1 lvl.

16. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as glory days is now live the pts would have been reset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.