1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Jumping arrow

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by ithilras, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithilras

ithilras User

the jumping arrow sometimes does not appear when entering the jumping spot and sometimes clicking it does not work.

2. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hi ithilras,
    if you talking about sayune, you have to walk away from the sayune spot and they go in again

3. ithilras

ithilras User

but it's still annoying and should be fixed.

4. Lizzzy

Lizzzy User

i agree, it is annoying so please fix it.

5. NageM

NageM User

+1
    sometimes need to get in and out of port zone 3,4 times to work

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys the author reported the bug theres no need to make further comments.

7. Estemy

Estemy User

i think there is a need for further comments. for me since last update (glory days) sayune doesn't work at all. before the update it worked 100%. going inside and out helps sometimes, but it isn't at all 3-4 times. usually it takes me about 20 times of trying (running in and out the blue area) and a relog to be able to jump, while other times (50%) i get the jump button on first time. it is very very annoying. i am a healer and it is unfair that my party might be dieing in stronghold 3 and i cant jump to get to them. i am happy, that we got a new ch since this week, because going to kercerus was becoming a real pain. all the parties had to wait for me even if i was first to leave town. i see other chars running max 3-4 times front and back and they get the jump button, but i never get it. fix this please!

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

again, reported bugs go to the developers in korea, innova can not fix them therefore once a bug has been reported there is no need to further converse, innova, like yourselves, have to wait for the koreans to fix the bug, we can do nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.