1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Are you really about opening a polish server?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrScubba, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrScubba

MrScubba User

are you really about opening a polish server?
    for real?

btw is there a german server as well or only client?

2. Nyana

Nyana User

cool idea 10 servers each for 250-500 ppl, pointless.

3. MrScubba

MrScubba User

that s why i am asking, but i must be polite and correct or deepblue will kick my ***

4. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hi scubba,
    yes there will be server for polish localization.
    and there is also german one

5. Nyana

Nyana User

innova opened european server then why want to open a new separate? germany or poland are not in europe? it is senseless.

6. LesmoS

LesmoS User

russia also europe, but there innova opened 15 servers and on each server online about 3k players.

7. MrScubba

MrScubba User

i can not fully agree with you :d

but the problem is, on the only eu server we don t have 3k players, or maybe around that at the weekends due to the recent update

please innova, learn from the aria fiasco

8. LotuS

LotuS User

when innova open servers in russia almost all freeshards was closed and ppl go to official ruoff servers and now when new server open it full new players\

9. Fenris

Fenris User

so true ...
    atm stop blabling about ur stupid thoughts - this is their decision and many of my friends declare to go on new polish server...
    so ur info about new serwers is .... lame

10. soBig

soBig User

if they make polish server, core will be the same like aria. in few months it will die. i think l2 is not that game which is interesting in killing monsters, it needs players. now it's not c4 times then 1k players was ok...
    in my opinion better to think, how to make l2 client in other languages not just in english, it will solve all problems, polish people will be satisfied and server will be in normal state.
    p.s. sorry for english, but who wants will understand.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

ok guys as you wish to discuss this i will move the thread to the appropriate section so you can carry on discussing there.

@scubba - dude :d well thank you for being polite :p - the answer is that innova are contracted to provide localization in several languages so even if we only have 1 player interested its of no matter, they are doing what they are contracted to do - aria was not a localized server it was a second eu server so shouldn't be compared as it is a seperate project. so to sum up - regardless of the amount of players the localizations will still be done.

regards.

12. Gilby

Gilby User

innova is desperate for money they failed hard with aria failed hard with core only matter of months till they will have to close it.seeing such fails i'm not suprised how "steals" files from them every time :d

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  13. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

yes, the contract is contract, but looks like the innova maximally doesn't care what their players.

look i check the german l2's forum i saw the next result: registered users: 300 active users: 100. so it is mean, that german l2 has about 3000 active players maximum, normally about 1/5 of them play at same time so 600 players on a server...

in the lineage 2 european community it is a "tradition", that the different nations plays on the same server together, create clans by their nationality and attack another clans with another nationality.

lotus has right, that when the innova ru opened a lots of players from private server joined to them, but the innova made in russia a normal marketing campaign also, not only russians did join to there but many another east-european or central asian players too.

but nowadays the innova ru in downgrade they operate to open new server sometimes to boost their incomings, but it just result, that the older servers looses more and more players.

how will you make cross server sieges, olympiad, raids if you won't even will 1000 players online on your only one server?

cross server siege is already one of the most popular and dramatic event in korea and might be it will very popular in eu/na too.

deepblue btw, with who the innova eu made this contract to open the localized servers? with the ncwest or nckorea or innova ru?

14. CrossFire

CrossFire User

open lithuanian server. 3 months, 5k online, than bam - 50. would be fun. :d

15. Carnival

Carnival User

many polish players playing l2. with new server, evolutionary road, glory days and much more fixes i think this server can have better start than core and for sure not only polish players will go there.
    but it is true that core will prolly die, but isnt it dead anyway now? for sure more players leaving than joining core. even when i played on core (thrusday in monday week party loooong time ago) we left coz server was boring. now with posibilities of livindior, 34 clasees etc maybe new server wont die that fast as core did for me.

16. MrScubba

MrScubba User

hmm..
    lf a new hungarian server!
    can i be gm?
    so i would have my personal playground, and i have the half active hungarian community in my clan right now
    and actually, i believe we would have more players than german server

17. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

no you cant :cool:

18. Alarion

Alarion User

Melll likes this.
  19. turnON

turnON Banned

1st dont know but we are still having fun every day 30-50people mass pvps

20. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

yes many polish plays l2, but i think those who already play at innova eu, innova ru or ncwest won't move to the innova pl. if just the mostly useless private server players will go to there, well than won't be so popular the innova pl.

i do not think, that none polish players would go to there none polish players change the ncwest or the innova eu in area of europe and america.

german servers would have nicer possibilities as the polish one, to there from austria, switzerland too can go the players too.

also most of the lindvior contents made to many players, the craft, the spoil, antharas, valakas, lindvior, tauti, extreme istina, extreme octavis. not only for many, but to well geared chars too.

i dunno, how will the drops in the chapter 3, but the uni items will disappear so you won't be able to gear up urself so easy from the instances.

after all lindvior update still need about 4-5 months too while it will release while under this time if the polish server open too it really cut to small part the playerbase of the innova.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.