1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

omg i Put SA in my bow and its buged ADMIN!

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by unodriell, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unodriell

unodriell User

admin pliz read thiz :
    igave 500kk for gems and red soul stone 95 put damage sa on my r95 at maestro ishuma,
    and see what: first on other ppl when they shift bow with damage sa its says ''increasing patak with 337''(and on my when i shift or when just look at it in inventory says only some buged patak 337,w/o "increase'".

2nd thing i ask 1 friend with r95 bow on damage sa to look what says for special ability in pasive skill bar ..on his says increase p atak with 337 on my pasive skill bar says increas critikal rate(just that).
    he was sumoner i search now archer to ask him what says in his pasive skill.but the bug that only on my bow when i look at it says some buged just ''patak 337'' no like all other bows 95 with sa (increase patak with337)
    pliz fix my buged bow i want to says increase patak like all others bows when look at it. and in passive skills like my friend must say not increase critikal rate!!! pliz answer soon can u think how hard i ghater adena for sa and only in me is bugged speak with me in game nick uno i will prove it!

2. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hello unodriell,

i dont really know where the problem is. if you have sa damage it will give 337 p.atk to your existing p.atk.

could you make a screenshot of that problem? because it seems like there might by localization bug nothing more,

regards

3. unodriell

unodriell User

thanks for the fast answer
    i will make it in 2 question for short:
    1st: why only on my bow its says on bow just''patak 337" on all ohers says ''increase patak with 377''?
    2nd: why on other ppl with such bow and sa in pasive skill bar says special ability increase patak with 377,
    and in my pasive skill says just icrease critical rate?
    i start now to try upload here 3 screen shots but i dont see how only can from url i want from hard disk if i succes will show u here 3 screens to see

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
  4. mYzor

mYzor User

the problem he has is probably this one:

http://imageshack.us/f/132/derror.jpg/

with an apocalypse thrower [dmg].
    translation error, most likely.

5. unodriell

unodriell User

yes same
    and i have 2nd small problem on all on bow says increase patak+377 on main says just patack +377

i dont want such translation errors in pasive skill and on bow can u fix it? the feeling is terrible.

i dunno even my sa work or not

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/shot00005ln.png/

correct:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/shot00000kf.png/

passive skill problem:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/shot00003kj.png/
    http://imageshack.us/f/818/shot00004ab.png/

here are screens

see how must be
    http://imageshack.us/f/692/shot00000kf.png/

its is really not-good-feel bug i whole day stay and not play but crying hoping they fix it somehow, in game nick uno admin pliz contact me or fix the stats qq( iam premium user) want to have damage sa like all others

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

but what do you expect to be fixed?
    this is just localization bug and in both cases it gives same bonus - 337 patk

7. unodriell

unodriell User

so my sa atleast work but i am uno the bugged bow just expect correct stats if possible or take thiz bow and give me new one (w/o localization bug,as u call it ,coz i call it shoing wrong/buged stats in pasive skill,and on bow)

so its ''not big deal'' me have wrong stats in pasive skill and nobody cares 10x just great

so hard to fix my stats?

8. mYzor

mYzor User

there are no stats to fix.
    what is bugged is the what is written in the passive and not the passive itself.
    you have the +377 p.attack, regardless of that bug.

9. unodriell

unodriell User

yes i dont want to be wrong what is written there, hard?

10. yankki

yankki User

i guess you just have to wait for update which fixes this. i doubt innova can do anything about it.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

it will be fixed by korea its out of our hands and as you have been told several times, it is only a localization error and is not effecting your stats or the weapon in any way so im not sure why you continue to make a big deal over a typo so please just relax, the weapon and stats are perfectly fine, the typo will be fixed when the developers fix it.

regards.

12. unodriell

unodriell User

ok i understand 10x

i made it big deal coz i had no idea ,what is localization error and its only on me ,and i had no idea u cant fix it.
    so thiz thread can be closed ,sry for my emo mode

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

:) no problem, localization error is simply just an error with the written text so a typo - it maybe the the typo is occuring on the "bound" bows and not the normal bows, as i noticed in the screens you compared, that yours is bound and the other one is not which is why you maybe thinking its only you :)

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.