1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Feedback on L2Store

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Cheers, Dec 10, 2012.

?

How would you rate L2Store?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2013.
  1. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. Satisfactory

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. Poor

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  5. Bad

33 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djewilz

djewilz User

according to old l2 freya leaked scripts even for divine a gr scroll chance was 0.00775 so i don't think it will do huge impact unless someone ready to pay 1-2k euro per box :d

2. Tekilla

Tekilla User

my god what u wanna do here:((( it was so good server. i was play lineage 2 for 6-7 yers all the time on private servers and in all this places: if donation was to big - server die fast carier with 200-300 players. i belive close aria dont teach you anythin. donate for bless armors, wapons, crystal enchants, dyes +5 my god!!! it's low rate not high rate server!!! to get somethin you need farm a lot talk with friendly allys to get some beter jewel killing some boss like epic istina or antharas. it's one big joke from old players- first easy 85 with 200% bonus from mentor - dunno 2-3 days work to get 85. shoop is good like he is now - wanna do somethin extra make 5-7 days items. what's the point to play on server wher real cash decide u are best or u are small nob. what now u will give items what will give x 2 chance for drop omg!!! and for sure some greek or creazy romanian will pay this cash spent 1-2 k money - for many ppl it's not problem.

beter care about war system its uselless now - pvp points cancell every week - we have wars with all clans - even if we dont want and small clans can just close buissnes.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
  3. LesmoS

LesmoS User

innova is comercial project. they must make money on this, no one forces you to play by force.

4. turnON

turnON Banned

christmass time a lot of people online

5. Vexen

Vexen User

don't like the new shipments...i hope they will only be available for few weeks. if you want to get some money, make the appearance stones available out of the box, put some potions in the store too...but not this, it's really game-breaking :confused: (even if the chance is too low, so was with the draco event and some people got epics-not that it's the same but w/e)

Revanse likes this.
  6. An7yk

An7yk User

7. jrch2k10

jrch2k10 User

ok, crystal is only +10% not a game killer

ok, my proposal is if you need money you could add elemental boxes, i mean im new and since is an old server and most ppl is 90+ farm seeds is going to be a challenge and get element stones (+60 or +150) from mentees won't be easy either, since most ppl i've seen low level are subs not mains.

so would be awesome if put on the store the +60 and +150 stones directly and add elemental crystals random boxes, so newbies can catch up a bit and it won't make anyone op since richie kids prolly are already fully elemented

another suggestion would be add extra kartia passes, at least up to level 90 since the game starts at 90+, so it just helps a bit the casual player to reach an useful level a bit faster and again won't make anyone op since richie kids/nolifers are mostly 97+ with very good gear already

8. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

on ncsoft they have exta passes for the new kartia... that would be cool here, at an honest price...

9. Darion

Darion User

after last shipment i got seal armor r grade from box and i tried to remake my twilight boots to unidentified to use them on other char.... it's simply doesn't appear on blacksmith list. problem is that set items with type set like defence/attack aren't suitable for this scroll (patetic) which is strange :/ ncwest have similar problem and they use staff help to replace items with not set bound items in inventory. it's sad that i cannot use item i payed for and it's not such a big deal to revert simple boots is it? any suggestions?

10. Reckless

Reckless User

11. iYoung

iYoung User

i think you should add energy of destruction on sale in l2 store and some pases to istina octavis

12. Zebedin

Zebedin User

i never agree with your opinion
    keep pay 2 win on ncw pls
    want more exp from instances ? no problem, buy kartia ticket !
    and about energy of destruction, why would you want better talisman than anihilation ?
    anyway i you want better, o problem, buy box to obtain kaisiel energy, this will make you wont lose so much eod for improving

personaly i think l2store is perfect ballanced but i want to see there normal weapon/armor/acesory aperance stones to make game more mixed, tanks in dynasty, archers with manticore armor, this thing is cool but noo you just think about yourself and to own harder because you can spend more moneyz

allso i would like to see in l2store blessed aperance stone removers (curently we got normal ones) that would make your stone get back to you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  13. Tizarth

Tizarth User

i'd like to see in l2store the expand trade spellbook,
    expand inventory/warehouse are already present,
    just add this too may be?

thanks.

14. Anichka

Anichka User

ginaki7 likes this.
  15. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

ginaki7 likes this.
  16. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

17. Jarno

Jarno User

18. Zebedin

Zebedin User

its is possible for you to add those blessed appearance removal stones?

i would gladly pay for this kind of stone so i can remove my appearance and put it to my new weapon
    and i cant afford madrils fan appearance anymore since you no longer provide it in l2store
    and dont tell me that you never switch your weapons or allready are 99 level with amarintine weap

you should take good ideas from aion online, there is no problem with changing appearances endlessly
    and im talking about ncsoft project, for ppls that dont know, l2 would be now nothing if not some ideas from aion

19. AceKilla

AceKilla User

can u please add xp bottle agathion in l2store?

20. Exarkun

Exarkun User

tha's smell the

ht[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.