1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Old players brings here lvl 85 full geared chars + dual boxing + .....???

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Shockwave, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1tm

1tm User

old players from where? from private servers? from ncwest? from ruoff? from other officials? (thailand, taiwan, japan, china and indonesia)

strangest question ever. brand new euro official servers launch and transfers from where? :confused:

2. Leningr

Leningr User

official ru servers is 14 i think, so they play with one box, except if you are vip to use second one. so when i logged in ru servers, i saw a lot of players. i heard from players, that not all are vip to use second box, so they all time playing together. i don't know if here are all from us or eu servers hardcore users, who plays l2 20/7, so try to play together not to be alone. so let's look what innova will tell us about the new server.

3. AnyColour

AnyColour User

wrong game then :)

4. Kleryan

Kleryan User

i think there has been a misunderstanding about the transfer, i've heard of transfers too on l2.com but maybe they were referring to their new server shilen which it wasn't already confirmed in that moment, so we thought they were speaking about innova.

anyway imho multi-dual-boxing shouldn't be allowed. if your sws is not logged in you call another in your clan. a clan serves to this. few sws in your clan = bad clan. few buffers = bad clan. if there are no buffers online in that moment maybe your clan is too small. and if you want to play alone you have free buffs till 75 i think, anyway this is not a game which is meant to be played alone.

5. noidea

noidea User

boxing is important...at least for put some dwarf selling stuff in town or just to give a boost to a clan mate that are outlvl.

about server transfer like was said before...innova is one comapny, ncwest another one, so dont expect server transfer.

6. TheDoctor

TheDoctor User

sign for iq test b4 anyone can register in forums.

/sign

7. AnyColour

AnyColour User

i thought you are who, then i'd like ya ;3

8. darky

darky User

well i want to bring one toon i had in a private server with 3million pattack

9. Kleryan

Kleryan User

this is not a charity game. you can sell while you are offline with the proper book i think. or you grind or u sell with draft. if somebody play less he just don't deserve to be at the same level.

10. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

+10

that.....makes me sad. what the conception of hardcore player has become????

"yeeee i'm hardcore player cause i bought hardcore player package!!!!"

"wooo i'm feeling i'm hardcore soooo i need my package!!!!"

seriously???? well it is a well-known fact that a blind needs the glasses ;) ;) ;)

11. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

glasses for a blind person sounds very much like a waste. xd

12. noisy43

noisy43 User

there is a auction house in god

13. Cassie

Cassie User

chssst they have enough qqing about boxing, don't make them cry about auction house too, it's nonsense, but trolls are un predictable ! xd

14. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.