1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

REP SYSTEM = PK SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Issley, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Issley

Issley User

i want to warn you all about the new pk system at l2. dont pk anyone dont even try to becouse if u do u will dekarm for 4-5h. at first pk you will get -750 rep points and only and only way to get rid of them is to kill mobs -1-2-3 per mob. it's faster to remake 50lvl char then unpking :) greeting carebears :)

2. Obnoxis

Obnoxis User

pk2win
    /10char

3. Panderator

Panderator User

i was recently at ncsoft servers and ignored the existence of the new pk system. i killed another player who hit my mobs to get the quest items. i looked at my karma and i realized that in its place was a thing called reputation. i started hitting mobs to raise my reputation back to 0 and i realized that only increased two by two. another player killed me and i noticed that my reputation is not increased. i finally had to make another new character, not wanting to spend hours recovering reputation.
    the new system has advantages and disadvantages, but the disadvantages are greater.
    advantage: now the bullies will think more before attack you, this means that there will be a rapid leveling and quiet.
    disadvantage: you can not retaliate when another player steal your mobs or something.

4. Daggeray

Daggeray User

this can be a good reason to ncsoft and 4game to lose players... maybe ppl are starting to leave now... im reconsidering to continue playing here, i attacked a player who didnt stop to steal a quest mob, but i did a magical crit attack ( omfg what rate has i so i attack once in my life a player and get a magical crit ? ) and get 720 karma... searching for a place where dekarm, a green player tried to kill me... i killed him because i was really near of a "good dekarm" spot... 1800 !!! 1800 karma omfg !!! now i cant take this char again... fail !!! incredible fail at this dam system !!!

5. Treys

Treys User

pve ftw :p i like the new pk system , do not panic ppls hahah

6. Daggeray

Daggeray User

you cant pve if someone is lasthitting your mobs

7. lisail

lisail User

well once players spread around the hunting spots its gonna get better.vos is a nightmare though.

8. Gravewolf

Gravewolf User

good luck, bb. remind, don't pk ppl, it's considered homicide in-game. (notice the sarcasm)

somehow, i don't like it, but it ain't so bad how it seems. there are a few pros with this new system that allow you pk without consequence when you get much positive reputation at high levels.

9. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

there's interesting new ways to grief people yet i agree that the pk system is a bit sad. : p
    now it's very hard to defend your hunting spot and i find that to be a major drawback but we will see how it pans out on high level later. : )

10. Z a r

Z a r User

+1,

i have to leave this game ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  11. 2Good

2Good User

on start it's crappy, but it will get better as you'll be able to spend your repuation to cover negative one, if i got it right, reputation is the new fame and is given from sieges & co, so it's not the end of the world.

12. Nicomm

Nicomm User

reputation is not fame !

there is 3 things with the reputation things to know :
    - under 31 pk points, if you have positif reputation, you can do 1 pk (you get to 0 reputation)
    - above 31 pk points, if you have enough reputation you can do pk. (the lost reputation depends on how much pk points you have)
    - for every 15k xp, you get 1 reputation point back. so killing a 150k xp mob = +10 reputation.

13. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.