1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Next expansion already live

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Satan, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan

Satan User

the following information is from the site l2database.com

2. AnyColour

AnyColour User

its not really an expansion buddy .... its kinda small update, mostly for quests + they sorta nerfed solo levling ^^

edit: maybe you can call it expension, i thought fantasy island comes with god lol

3. darky

darky User

harmony is a patch up for god nothing more

4. Vivinia

Vivinia User

boosting mentoring system - good change.

5. Satan

Satan User

damn while i posted the thread i was thinking: shall i write patch or expansion. i choose the wrong one and now i will have to suffer untill end of days, hoho.

6. franko

franko User

burn in hell satan !!!
    btw small update with "6 new instanced dungeons for either solo play or party of 7 play at level 85, 90 and 95." ? cool i want to see big update.

7. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

wtb melee boost update. ;d

8. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

satan,

you have totally fake informations.

1. lineage eternal is not lineage 3, the ncsoft confirmed it on the g-star 2011.
    2. ncwest confirmed, that in korea the developers already work on more new huge expansions too for the lineage 2, but they will constantly release update, while the lineage 2 will supported so, it is mean they will release update after 20-30 years too if at this time too will enough huge player base.
    3. pasted more than 8 years since released the lineage 2, but the lineage 1 still to these days get new updates too and under developing for it the mmorpg history's biggest update the "lineage forever" what will make the game from 2d to full 3d.

in korea at january of 2012 will release a huge patch what is the goddess of destruction chapter 2. some rumors says maybe it will bigger update than the currently goddess of destruction chapter 1.

9. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.