1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What to chose Ncwest or Innova

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by johnbarman, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mertainer

mertainer User

and it's based on 24h apparently. not 5 minutes

2. Minus

Minus User

i still got hope ncsoft will start new eu server. i don't like to play at night with servet time zone gmt-6.
    innova simple can't handle this.

3. mertainer

mertainer User

yeah they can handle 14 servers in ru xd ncwest couldn't handle 2 (after all the merges)

4. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

l2 boards online counter is bugged since years ago, but you are too stupid to realize that

5. MrHahn

MrHahn User

ncwest are clearly 100 times professional than these innova kids

6. Schmeisser

Schmeisser User

it`s not bugged...it`s set intentionally to show looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong history (i guess few days or so) so ppl can think there are many players.
    anyway...since it become f2p ncwest rock,has 4 almost full servers,has better support team,has million times better web,has better promotions,in short...has everything better...except one super important thing antibot!!!
    if they were not blind like they are...and hire some kid hackzor to make them decent anti-bot...i bet there would be no players here...

7. maxver

maxver User

8. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

so far innova failed hard compared to ncwest f2p, they had a launcher, they had shop ready, the launched the servers properly and people could log, obviously some innova fanboy kids will quote and flame me now, but that's the reality. innova first day = disaster

9. Adamaris

Adamaris User

yes people will flame you, but for being stupid :d
    ncsoft released their servers like 2h late and they had login issues during several hours where most of the people couldn't log in.

most of the games suffer from the same problem, the only thing that failed for innova is making the game launch from the site.

10. Minus

Minus User

the problem is we have no choice. ncsoft started server with us time zone, it means for us all events in late night. i am also not happy that innova has exclusive rights for god in europe, but only we have to hope it will be changed soon.

11. Clivz

Clivz User

u are lying. ncsoft had some problems but it cant be compared with this fail. ncsoft opened a server in 1 day, do you think innova will do it so fast...loool

12. Adamaris

Adamaris User

am i? i was there...
    but if you care so much go back to ncwest, who cares, 1 less spamming f5 xd

13. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

i was on shilien opening and you are clearly ******ed sir, keep fanboying innova, mb they will you a pin or a clap on your back.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  14. Adamaris

Adamaris User

you clearly weren't, because i'm positive they had a 2h delay, and then login issues, but hey, you must be a ncwest fanboi! you should ask them for a pin too, and also a botting license...oh wait, you don't need one...

i love random scrubs who come from f2p world and whine for everything because they want everything now and for free. the difference is that ncwest also had forum down during that time and people couldn't whine.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  15. Nibew

Nibew User

no innova is legal private server its not even close to retail :)

16. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

wrong, innova is european official. : )

17. Nibew

Nibew User

keep dreaming :)

18. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

when i see a private shard has less problems handling a server start efficiently than a large company who has 14 servers on their back already i can simply feel sad and unattended as customer. i don't want anything for free ****tard, i was one of the first players who whined about no pa/ingame shop, which by the way was announced few mins before the supposed release time.

even if there were problems it was either everybody could log at shilien or nobody could, here some people has already logged ingame and they are probably playing while most of us can not even load this web. so far ruoff/ncwest (erica/shilien) has store working, servers working and a proper launcher while we, the european players, don't.

19. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

lineageâ® ii and lineage ii goddess of destructionâ® are trademarks of ncsoft corporation. â© ncsoft corporation.
    innova co. s.a r.l. was granted by ncsoft corp. the exclusive right to publish, distribute and transmit lineageâ® ii in europe. all rights reserved.
    â© lineage2.eu, innova co. s.a r.l. general terms of e-mails collecting pdf (46kb)

: )

20. Adamaris

Adamaris User

now you have proven 100% you weren't there. they had delay for everyone and then the login was down for the majority of people while others were in the servers playing, now go back to qq some more.
    yes, innova failed at having login on the website, anyone with a bit common sense figured it out already, there is no need to whine like a kid who has nothing else to do than rage because a game is not available to play :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.