1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How many servers there will be?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by geba89, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geba89

geba89 User

hello everyone

i am not sure if this question was before, couldnt find it.

can gm staff answer: how many server do you plan to open at start?

because as far as i see most ppl here hope for one server, but i think 1 will be not enough for sure. i am 100% sure there will be like 20k ppl on start if not more, and all retail servers got 5k limit cap so with 1 server we just get screwed qq.
    also i just cant imagine how the server gonna look like with all those clans comming, so much no lifes on 1 server?

next question is: if you decide to open few servers, will there be stricly national clans? i woul like to know if i would be able to play with ppl of my nationality only.

best regards

geba

2. Apophis

Apophis User

they won't answer such question like ... how many servers? when beta start? do we have an items shop? till they are not ready to announce anything first.

about the second question i don't get it for shure ... 1st server will be a multi national one for shure. about localization in several conutries we will get more details in 2012.

3. Crazy

Crazy User

best thing to do is to find a better way to waste your time just for a couple of days.after that come here again and be ready to be shocked.
    it will save you from the horror oooo the agony.

4. Vivinia

Vivinia User

over 9000.

as crazy mentioned, now we're playing the guessing game trying to get any infos from the cm, but they won't hint anything - you just need to wait with the rest of us till they are allowed to tell us how innova servers are gonna look like.

5. Adivanan

Adivanan User

but as i said before in another topic, i dont get it why we are so lack of information. we are talking about rebirth of lineage 2. so for many players its the biggest and the hottest game in this year. so if innova want to get many players they need to do clear moves. people are unpatient. they want play badly and its normal. but as you all know, ncsoft west prepared for use "europe" server so we can play god prabobly in next few hours. so where is the point? they want to bring or lose players.

6. Vivinia

Vivinia User

the europe server you mentioned is an old old old one, with players that have tons of eq and adena, no serious clan will go there. although nctrollwest opened a new server it's dedicated to us players, since all the sieges and events are in texas timezone.

ad rem, this won't affect european community and we will wait for innova to start their servers.

7. Apophis

Apophis User

the entire l2 comunity already decided where to play so now they just w8 for it to open.

8. Armand

Armand User

to be european and want to play on ncwest w/o w8int innova to open the eu server u have to be an old player there or just ..... low on int

9. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

i'm european player too and since longer time i thought i will play at innova. but in the last days i feel, the ncwest will be maybe better choice to me or to us as players from europe.

1. first of all, because the service of ncwest drastically increased since november.
    2. the item shop of ncwest is much more fair as the innova's item shop in russia.
    3. same as me at first times many peoples from naia thought, that we will have to good go to innova, but most of them denied it.
    4. most of new eu player until with i met want to go to the ncwest, simply they not really was care about the innova.
    5. anytime can will be opened a european time zoned server in the upcoming days by ncwest.
    6. the client translation of innova is terrible!
    7. the returner players mostly too return to the ncwest servers.
    8. if the servers will in russia the west-european peoples won't have much better ping as on the american localized servers.
    9. maybe the ncwest will localize back the european server (or servers later) to europe.

also innova can be good too:
    1. servers will be in europe what is sure.
    2. european time zoned servers.

so currently as you can see with 9-2 the ncwest has won the match currently.
    also if until many european will start at the ncwest they will lure them their friends and these peoples lure there their friends etc.

10. Nyweris

Nyweris User

i see that you don't see anything, so... i won. innova will rule for few weeks-months, then all l2 dies. gl and hf last time if they won't fail to even start it...

11. Apophis

Apophis User

you have a big issue with counting ... from what i read you said only 2 bad things about innova (client translation and item shop). the rest don't count cause we (mostly the new players) don't give a damn where the old players return and such things. just my opinion ofc.

12. Vivinia

Vivinia User

1. well yea, but looks like you forget that there were 8 ncsoft server in the first place, now they're down to 2 (+1 one fresh). of course you got more players, happens every time when a major update arrives. but after few months we're back to square one.
    2. sorry, what? ncsoft is got hats that give appetite for destruction and other overpowered buffs + boxes with full items + boxes with enchant scrolls etc. innova doesn't have such game breaking stuff in premium shop - the most op thing there, are enchant scrolls, but you need to buy lots of the packages to get the best scrolls (low chance) while ncsoft handles them without even blinking.
    3. that's not even an argument.
    4. you met, mkay. check the clans that are arriving here + tons of random players. another invalid argument due to lack of objectivity.
    5. same as number 3.
    6. just for your info - innova got the english client from ncsoftwest so it's the same translation. what a fail.
    7. same as number 3. again. anyone could say sth like that.
    8. servers won't be located in russia, only in luxembourg or another center oriented europe country.
    9. they won't lol. same as they didn't went back to russia, after selling them rights to create lineage 2 servers.

my my, your arguments are just full of ****, if you like nctrollwest so much, just stay there and play with tons of bots. we stay here, where we like it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  13. Mandium

Mandium User

you surely deserve one internets for that answer!

14. 1tm

1tm User

1. i was folowing closely those ncwest forums, ingame, website and support services since november, and if it 'drastically increased' i can't imagine how worse it was. don't even compare ncwest such services to innovas.
    2. did you know ncwest item shop just started, you even can't imagine what items there will be filled in.
    3. denied why? no reasons, especially as ncwest didn't changed at all. mood swings already?
    4. most of you met people doesn't know anything, you saying they want start playing on usa time/host old 'ncwest' servers? (yes, i used ncwest as biggest minus) :(
    5. every europian who'd start at ncwest was begging for euro time fresh start. and what they get? another server for usa?
    6. eu official client translation is more accurate than ncwest. comparing ncwest to korean client, they overdid it with "less time taking" translation? besides imo item or class name can't be "terrible" if its not grammar mistake.
    7. i think, you wrote same thing as in 3.
    8. well russia is closer than usa to eu, still didn't heard about eu servers in ru option.
    9. they can't. small chances, maybe if euoff close its project, then we could hope for that.

15. Xanee

Xanee User

just lol make tatto on your head "frost" security. gl in bot/cheats/ranger or anything else server :p
    9-2, now its like 9 - 9999999999+9999e

16. DigitalSLave

DigitalSLave User

17. Arvi

Arvi User

they wont tell us that now... when they started with russian official 2,5 years ago innove opened like 10 or 12 servers. i don't remember that well.
    and now at erica opening they had crowd, so i am pretty sure they will give us enough of space to play :)
    i guess number should be like 5+

18. Kianda

Kianda User

where you read this?

19. spurga

spurga User

dedicated servers will be provided, with the game being localized in several stages and supported in the following language formats: english, german, french, polish and turkish.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  20. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

@xanee @1tm @vivinia

+1 for all of you guys. fortunately, many people don't have any ideas of how ncwest used to be. and i hope they won't ever experience it.

it's always like that: 1) they have the excitement burst from seeing the overwhelmed situations

2) they think they are awesome because statistics tell them that way

3) they don't know that many people is trying their servers only because of lack of choice (for now) and to test something they want to use fully in another server

4) innova opens

5) majority of those people come back to europe :) and start officially to play seriously.

6) new servers (shieln + magmeld) or at least one of them start to become empty day after day.

7)server merge from ncwest

[repeat from step 1 skipping steps 4 and 5]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.