1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Problem with Installation

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Kobra795, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobra795

Kobra795 User

Hello, last 28 september i had a problem with the game... i had it installed but when i went to the page, instead of the bottom "Play" there was the bottom "Install"... after a lot of try like changing browser or F5, i decided to uninstall and reinstall the game.. .but when i tryed to reinstall it, i was able just to install the 4game client but the download of the game didn't start... after few hours, i tryed again and the problem was solved (don't know how).. Today happends the same problem... right now i've just uninstalled the game... but same problem when i try to reinstall..

I checked and seems that the problem is that "4game-service.exe" is always in Arrest...

how can i solve this problem?

2. krege

krege User

Hello!
    Post result of process diagnostics from check4game utility (https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/5439/). Place it in the game folder, run as Administrator, copy result as text without any truncations.

3. Kobra795

Kobra795 User

checked on other posts and i just delete everything in Temp, and it works.. ty u anyway

4. krege

krege User

Have a good game!
    Locked.

5. krege

krege User

Outdated topic. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.