1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

85+ levelling

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zeitgeist, Oct 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Hi,
    I did awake and until now, the levelling has been easy. Now I'm wondering if there is a group of useful quest to do to exp fast and maybe get some good adena and equip.
    I think that a fast guide of what to do after awake could be useful for all the player. I mean best quest for solo and party and how to go on to improve the char as much as possible without any help from money (ofc if someone have, better for him)

Thanks for reply, help new player to make the community larger and more satisfied by the game.

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

for adena only MC/Visa preferably gold or platinum..

for xp kartia duo/trio with vit save and marph scrolls

3. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

I would say:

85-89 Harnak Underground
    89-94 Fairy Settlement
    95-99 BoZ Core

All the above mixed with your daily instances.

CM Fragola likes this.
  4. Rahen

Rahen User

The easiest and most common way to 99 nowadays is to make Kartia instance solo and party everyday, and use training camp.
    But if you want to discover the game between 85 and 99 you can check at any time the right instances/hunting zones/raid bosses for your level by opening your map and clicking on 'world info' or the L2Wiki for more info.

Before 97/99 it will be hard to find parties because people make their level mostly with kartia instance or powerlevel, but it's not impossible.
    The game really starts from 99, everything before that is now a bit old so most people don't spend too much time farming it.

To make money there is a lot of different ways for which you don't need euro:
    - At the very start do your quests, like Tulesir 10 day Log (from 85 in aden), Dimensional Gap and Dimensional Rift etc, you will get a notification at the bottom right of your screen when you will have the right level for them.
    - Most of the time instances don't drop anything good, but if you are lucky some of them can drop good stuff.
    (Zaken/Freya/Frintezza/Baylor/Balok/Crystal Caverns/Octavis/Istina/Tauti/Ekimus/Mystic Tavern/Keucereus Defense/Inner and Outer Messiah Castle/Dimensional Warp)
    - You can buy items on market at low price, and sell them a bit higher.
    - You can invest in armor parts/weapons and try to enchant them to resell and make some profit.
    - You can farm adena in open field by just killing/spoiling mobs, the higher the zone's lvl the better the drops generally. This option is very slow but if you have some time, why not.
    - You can ask to join pve clans that farm raidbosses and get your share, they usually drop good stuff.
    - Go olympiad and ceremony of chaos, take the quests at npc every time and you will get rewards for it. You can do this with a few boxes to multiply your profit (that's also the way for basically anything, from your gap/rift quest to any instance that drops good stuff, most commonly farmed with a lot of boxes are Zaken and Freya).
    - Farming events are a bit rare nowadays, but when they come, participate.

This game is very old and there is a lot to learn, you will need to make your own research on the net, every time there is something in game you don't understand, start by google-ing it. But I think that info can get you started.
    The best for you if you don't know the game is to click every npc with quest icon above their heads, enter every party you can, talk with other players, ask questions, make some friends, try to find people to play with regularly so you don't need to look for party and with time you should be able to understand the game better and what is happening on the server.

You can also look for streamers on youtube or twitch.tv to watch how they play, what they do, it's a great source of info. On Core server, one of the most popular was Burgis, he is not streaming so much lately, but here is the link to his youtube channel, there's a lot of helpful tuto videos for newbies: Link

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    FeDeZz likes this.
  5. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Great info! Thanks to everybody!!

CM Fragola likes this.
  6. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

One more question: how can i make arrow and ss e grade? I see i can made arrow by my self using r grade crystal but i think it's a waste of precious material....it's true?
    So how can i do? And about the ss? I didn't see them in the shop. So?

7. mYzor

mYzor User

One of the rewards of the 10 day quest is a recipe for soulshots R grade or check the Auction House (for the shots, not the recipe as i dont think its worth crafting them unless you have alot of the materials needed.)
    For arrows, you can "summon" them using crystals R grade or buy an Infinite Orichalchum Quiver at an NPC item (that sells pots, scrolls of escape /ress, etc) at Aden and Goddard (if i remember correctly).

PS: Check what towns are "White" as they have lowest price for the quiver. (same if you have items to sell to the npc, sell them at a white town. npc pay more for the stuff)

8. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

What i need to craft the ss r grade? I must to a dwarf?
    And last question: What do you mean for "white" town?

Many thanks for all these advice. I think they'll help a lot of newbie and new player like me

9. mYzor

mYzor User

There are 2 kinds of recipes. One for Common craft that any character can use (and craft) and Dwarven Craft, dwarves only. Check the description of the recipes and it'l give you info.
    Sorry about the "white town" thing :(.
    What i meant was what kind of castle the town has. Light castle or Darkness castle.
    With darkness you pay higher taxes, so the stuff you buy from the NPC on those towns are more expensive and you get less adena from what you sell to them.
    Use light castle towns to buy your stuff at the npc's (potions, scrolls, ore's etc,) and to sell your junk (npc's pay more than they would pay at a town with darkness castle)
    Light castle town also has an NPC (near the gatekeeper) that gives you an 1h buff for an extra 3% exp.

10. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Ok, I think I'll recognize these "white town" in some way.
    If there is something else useful to add, please tell me (and to all which need).
    Example:
    What is allowed just to the ppl with premium account (I saw i can't fish and I think some equipment will not be available like some talismans, etc)

11. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

One more dounbt....how can I do box? I mean: can I use more char at the same time with the same PC? And is it possible without premium account?

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

only pa

13. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

You can find more information about what premium account give to you:
    https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/542683/

14. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Hi, can someone teach me how to craft?
    I get ss r grade recipe; i double click on it and it shows me the material i need to make ss. I didn't have the material so i closed the craft window. Now i lost the recipe...is it Ok? So i have to find a recipe to craft 500ss each time?
    I know i can buy ss but mi questions are just yo know how craft works

15. marckela

marckela User

crystal R grade + soulstones for soulshots/spirit ore for blessed spirit shots ofc must have recipe to learn the skill

16. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Ty for reply but if you want to help you should check my question (see the question mark)

17. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

No, type /generalmanufacture command. Your recipe should be registered here then you can craft as much as you want.