1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is it true that Lineage is dead, not wort to play, etc.?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by andrius3022, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Notic

Notic User

Says the guy promoting pk bug abuse...How stupid you have to be to say that pk bug is all good and fine and afk macro is not lol

You need to embrace reality and stop crying. No wonder you are constantly crying and resort to scamming and pk abuse since you seem not to know any other ways how to make adena in this game...

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Sorry guys.
    To say that a random gamer can get acccess to r99 stuff without spending a cent in here it's a lie.
    Period.
    A test was made, and there are plenty of videos to prove it.
    It's impossible.

From this point to attack another user, well there's an ocean in between

Leckter likes this.
  3. Notic

Notic User

I am not even going to question how can one prove you can't make money, but I'll tell you that you watch the wrong videos.

4. SK111

SK111 Banned

Ehm dude the videos begin on page 1 of this topic

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/657150/

You have to buy jewels and sell them for adena in aden to gear you up, on innova
    on ncwest the first **** you will see in the l2store will do the job.

Do I have to post a ss of the gamers selling jewels in aden?

5. goduole

goduole User

Mby start whatch videos which show how to get adens these they then?:D if u see just l2 store is ur problem, not others :x

6. SK111

SK111 Banned

:*

Usually a gamer quits at lvl 98 when he realizes he can't gear up himself with r99+0 stuff
    let alone circlets, talismans, jewels, and the like

Andrious quitted at lvl 97, guessing why
    to play l2 live server the gamer has to invest money
    - innova reasonable amount
    - ncwest the amount of money you will need to go, for the first time, on mars,
    and return

7. goduole

goduole User

U think innova or any others cares about players who quit in 1st week? U think he wont quit even with free r99 equip? This is not that game dude, its pointless even discuss if u not using all what game gives and complaining :s

Notic likes this.
  8. Notic

Notic User

Usually people quit because they don't know how or don't want to put any effort in farming adena and want everything handed to them while doing kartia/baylor/kama.

9. SK111

SK111 Banned

10. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Pray we never get ancient cloaks and jewels of god and keep content closer to what Korea has or RiP.

Notic and SK111 like this.
  11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

said the guy who promoting afk gameplay what means botting..

12. SK111

SK111 Banned

Guys please stop. You are in heaven.

Watch ncwest implode on itself, live :Roflmao:

As a former ncwest player for 14 years i wrote this 3 days ago
    and they wrote i was lying

"And there they are, with 50k chars doing pve only on macro"

The 50k toon on ncwest in the last wheel of the car [aka cannon fodder]

13. Notic

Notic User

Your only argument to anything you say is only "because I dont like it that way" that's it. Stop and pack your delusions and let people have a grown up discussions on the game they still play and enjoy.

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

my argument why this botting is bad simple - peoples forgot how to play this game. yes it requires a lot time, and money ofc. but when they do EVERYTHING on macro that's what triggers me. even in 3min instance like atelia, one of your friends if i'm not wrong (grafitas), leave his char in 1st floor on assist, and leave without any word for 5 mins, later complain why we didn't wait for him to rez.. then idk what else to say. same happened in altar few times. is it so hard to be alive for 20mins (altar+atelia run)?

15. Notic

Notic User

You never had to leave for 5min mid game when something urgent comes up? Anyways, that's not a problem of macro, that's problem with people having no regards for others. When I see feoh dead for 5min in my party, I kick and look for another one. Yes, macro made some people lazy, but that's because they have no respect for others and their time. It's like blaming guns for murders...

16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@zauliuz if you get triggered so easily go play another game bro and try to stop living in the past. Game changes with time for better or worse. We just try to give feedback watching every incoming change to stop the game from dying and with the dream it might actually start getting better.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2019
  17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

Talking about progress... well, as for L2, while majority of mmo games going to easy play mode, this game going opposite way and making things harder and harder with every update. compare for example mu legends and l2.. one is pretty easy to play, few quests (basically 2 - 3 days and you are at max level) with average gear, and at that point you can start farming better gear even solo. while l2.. well.. playing like normal peoples used to play, 3-4h/day you can do nothing, you simply stuck on few instances and 1hour of doing factions or something.. and i'm wondering or there is some free spots in atelia in order to get some xp/adena/quest items or it's already taken by farmers? so back to game comparison, while other games make things easier to get, l2 doing opposite and you have to grind 25hours/8days in a week in order to get 1key material for armor or weapon. even in <Hi5 chronicles to get vesper noble (solo) or vorpal (with clan or cp) set was pretty easy, and those was end game items. and there was more pvp activity, like sieges, territory wars, pvp for dragons and baium. about sieges, i meant not this parody what you have now 7 vs 14 at rune bridge, but normal sieges, 200vs 200 or in small castles 100v100. now probably this is max numbers of players who is logged in to server. hard to guess since innova hiding those numbers since 2008, now even ncwest disabled online stats for their servers, what means something happening with online and this can scare away "new players" from there. and one more thing. majority of events is based on l2store which is bad. when you had farming event? when you had normal event, not afk one like balthus knights? those what you have now, run though map and press print screen, it's not event.. but well. it is what it is.. you can't change it..

So in short.. yes, l2 is dead game where only those who spent too much time and money left there. how many new players is coming there? probably 1 or 2, but quit after 1 week. as for me, i didn't play l2 for 1 year and that was best time since 2006 (when i started play this game). so enjoy your afk mode gameplay. and gl ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2019
  18. SK111

SK111 Banned

Idk you should enjoy the game in here as it is
    and watch the others' bang (boom put the word for explosion) from here :Roflmao:

To me all of us are lucky brothers

Well someone can even complain for joke but if you see the other family :3124:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14190-new-god-accessory-event/

Trampee pls you've been in there so ...

19. Bistabil

Bistabil User

p2p vs f2p

2008?
    Jul 19, 2019
    Are you ill? Your flaming of NCWest was arguably interesting first 2 posts. Now you are annoying especially with that English. Please stop it.

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Let me guess.
    Why are you taking shots on me for free?
    I've only said to Trampee, and not to you, to calm down because he knows the real hell
    You are talking to yourself and, therefore, ignored.