1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

A Game set up for failure.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by mYzor, May 14, 2018.

1. iEdoo

iEdoo User

lmao this whole thread afasag.jpg

TasoOLiZz, max11, Zelthar and 17 others like this.
  2. iFilda

iFilda User

I would like to share an opinion on this.
    It's sweet that there are people who want to spend time with others ingame but lets be honest, if the innova falls one day, they will say something like: "The end of an era, eh? Who's up for fortnite?"
    Meanwhile all the hardcore players who are grinding daily, spent a fortune, broke relationships and god knows what else was sacrificed for the passion they found in this game specifically will have nothing left. I'm not saying this will not happen sooner or later but the most frustrating part of this is: The people who matters the most, the most dedicated are coming up with ideas how to prolong the life of the game and they are not heard. They fight for the game, not for the people as you suggest and they don't get even a false hope. They are not met with we tried to face the devs, we tried to face the management and we failed inspite of all the arguments you players provided us with. No. They are met with there are still people who play the game for enjoying time with others a you have to deal with it.
    That is what makes me sad about this.
    And I understand that there is probably very little to do. We have no evidence of you even trying. Be more transparent. Make a case. Ask for opinion the most influential people on the server, you have the Skype group after all and present this at least to your upper management, not even the devs. Or otherwise put some numbers out and prove us the loud minority. We don't see an effort. We think we are being seen as milking cows. We can cope with the hard and most probable truth but we never got it. All we get maybes'.

3. xLeax

xLeax User

Maybe we both dont share the same idea of beeing a costumer, i grow up with the knowledge that the costumer ( the one that pays) is the one that can demand, and i pay for PA + l2 store, i dont think i have to thank anyone, i even go that far to add, that Innova are the ones to Thank us, the Players to play this game ( If u go into a store buy something u dont say thanks that u could spend ur money, do u? ) Usually i as a costumer get a thanks aswell as a hope to see u soon again
    Not meant to be Harsh or anything, but from ur side it allways sounds a little bit onesidet.

Naito likes this.
  4. Fragola

Fragola User

Hax, Palkah and SK111 like this.
  5. -V77-

-V77- User

Oh so at 23 march you gave almost all our question as negative. And promised in week give us info about upgrade our eq wo buying new one. I think most think about r95 to r99. Still no info. 22.05 even title said nothing confirmed. So there is no ifno at all. You can add this not confirmed yet to every our question and in fact you didnt even ask. Ofc all important things are negative. Only horse event that is not even a decent event is almost confirmed. So sorry for negative comment but by this looks like you doing nothing. Even on dis ord need wait 2 days for answer. All time give us negative answers why you are surprised you get negative ppl reaction?

Sorry for mistakes write on phone xd

6. SK111

SK111 Banned

+ 1 Trillion for Fragola.

Idk someone doesn't want to understand.
    Let me know when Fragola will ban you only because you asked for one single change in the game.
    Post in here when you've tried to do the same on ncwest
    I've alredy posted it, and it was 999 days of ban in 3 months.
    999 days of ban is 2.7 years of ban

Have fun.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  7. Fragola

Fragola User

-> https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656543/

okay, not what you expected. Sorry about that.

User Agreement:
    4.9. Innova provides support and assistance via support tools locates at: support.4game.com.

8. mYzor

mYzor User

They have to do it on NCWest because there are lot of people there that are just waiting/ready to explode at someone.
    Its a place with many black powder kegs, so they have to put the fires out quickly in order for their game not to implode.
    Thats why i believe they made the change into another forum. Now in that new forum they do not have old timers, with a mark under their avatar showing their veteran status, speaking up. Everyone is a "newbie" therefore easy to control or ban w/o starting comotion.

Same would happen here if there was so many "kegs" around.

Anyway. At the end of the day, NCSoft is aware of what is wrong with its game and what needs fixing. I do not believe NCSoft, for as big of a company as they are, are as smart as the average ape.
    They know that for a sustainable F2P game, they need a certain amount of fresh blood pooring in.
    They know those people need to be fed "bait" in order for them to continue.
    They know the big spenders need to have people around them since without a croud to be cheerleading or serving as target practice, them "whales" tend to not to stick around and move on along with their wallets.
    All Innova can do is remind them that. Whenever they are willing to fix it thats a whole different story.
    (and meanwhile, Fragola and Innova get yelled at because they host a game with **** game structure / design. What is life :p)

Bers Ser likes this.
  9. SK111

SK111 Banned

So true

@CM Fragola we need more cheer stamen :)

10. goduole

goduole User

We have best example with ramona how l2 store items ruin server life, ppl ask them wait with tarrots, they listen? Ofc no, so casual ppl quit and server dead.. smth changed after this? Seems no, l2 store events and 2 free farm events in a year and ofc nerfed ones.. why u doing this?

Lillim likes this.
  11. mYzor

mYzor User

I didnt play on Ramona, but..
    What would be the best time to implement l2 store without it ruining a server?
    (Where im trying to get at, is that it would ruin it anyway for some people regardless of when certain things got in)

The worst thing that the store bring to this game (and any game with a similar store) is power creep.
    The only thing we should expect Innova to do is try go get some adjustments from NCSoft in order to minimize the effects of that power creep.
    So far..

PS: L2 store as in the worst parts of it.

12. -V77-

-V77- User

Even when i have something direct to You, for example as event/contest etc i also have to write on support?

13. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Ramona was milking test no1 and now Hatos is test no2, with Hatos they are taking a somewhat of a different approach. No one knows if they gonna use the data gathered from those tests to improve the situation on existing servers though.
    Most probably is the classic "create server - merge server" plan, they just do it a bit differently hoping to milk more out of people for a longer period of time before merging again.

14. Fragola

Fragola User

You can still write to me, but you can't expect a guaranteed answer anywhere outside of support service. If you speak in terms of an official service-customer relationship and want to be served under EULA, then yes, the way to officially talk to L2 EU team is via support. The fact that you are also able to reach a team member like CM via other means, be it forum PM or Discord PM is an option, not a guaranteed/promised service, so you shouldn't expect an answer there at all, although I do try my best to answer everyone as I believe this is a good addition to our communication and service. It's just not really easy to answer 150 PMs every day as I have other things to do during the day. If an answer takes only 1 minute (which it usually doesn't, normally it's 3-10 minutes per message) then it's 2.5h of just answering PMs each day. So your angry note on "need wait 2 days for answer" is totally right, but not really fair.

CM job isn't just texting with each of you or moderating a forum, most of what I do isn't obvious as I coordinate art and illustration for events and updates, event announcements, streamers/guide makers, experiments and a lot-lot more. Just reading this forum takes at least 2h per day. So I beg for understanding when I need more than a second to answer your PMs. :Notworthy:

iEmily likes this.
  15. Rudolf

Rudolf User

So you killed pavel farm now. Lf way to make adena nowadays. Every spot became broken. Fragola anything to say about this?

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

try 4rbs

17. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

gratz on destroying one zone(pavel ruins) that people with low geared could farm good job fragola and innova team
    i guess after all topic name says it all

18. Rudolf

Rudolf User

Calling Tiarka for you ironv.

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

how they destroyed pavels?

CM Fragola likes this.
  20. mYzor

mYzor User

And how many of the people, that were farming there, were low geared?

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    CM Fragola likes this.