1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[09.10.2018] F.A.Q.: new server

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Tazman

Tazman User

They probably forgot about it so... :D

2. Crysillion

Crysillion User

Surely Innova, the bastion of professionalism and activity, would never forget such an important topic.

iRayDeN, Oscar, Kuryl2 and 1 other person like this.
  3. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

It is the same reward as we have in Core.. doubt they will change much. And GL for everyone farming CRP to at least go to a siege, or get ch... might take few months :D

4. St0ne

St0ne User

Small,but important correction ;)

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

1st siege in march 2019, then merge with core+ramona in april :)

6. LikeAVirgin

LikeAVirgin User

Innova staff members, for the EU version are just like staff members in my office, braindead like zombies incompetent and usless. but well, its an Russian company, what to expect?

iRayDeN likes this.
  7. Crysillion

Crysillion User

Looks like they actually did omegalol

8. Tazman

Tazman User

Watching innovas progress over years i wonder if this time we gonna get time of server start or 24.10 is all we need.

9. Nickmgs

Nickmgs User

Hi and from me..
    I want to ask you if we have any wepons for mental shield (SA) and homunculus for conversion (SA)?
    ty

10. Copeland

Copeland User

@Yumi
    Another question I have: when designing the L2Store, do you have a certain Euros/month spend rate in mind? So will you be introducing items into the store at a pace someone who spends 100€/mo can keep up, or 200€/mo? I know for sure the server will die if people have to spend more on the game than they do on rent!

You also haven't mentioned if brooch jewels will be in the store day 1 or not. If they are, I'm not playing. If they aren't I'll play but I won't invest money (other than PA) until I see if the pace of the store is slow enough to be inclusive of the player base. I don't want to be priced out of this game, and I don't want to watch it happen to other people too.

11. Tazman

Tazman User

Did i missed start hour or...

12. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

Yes, Balthus Knights will be available for players with the PA from the start of the server.

Oh no, what should I do now? D: >

My manager will not mind, if I write this word. (=
    I thought, that we are all adults here and understand, that if a new project (in our case, It’s the new server) is not relevant, nobody will agree to launch it. Because a new server needs hardware, resources, it also needs to be operated and so on. Of course, it all worth money. Companies have to pay wage to employees at long last.

Sure! For example:
    Maybe it's not the latest "action", but it's a good example.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  13. Palkah

Palkah User

Thanks for clearing up that you are NOT slaves tied to a radiator, this changes perspective! xD

iRayDeN likes this.
  14. Groar

Groar User

Hey, could you split 39,5€ pack into 3 separate runes or at least make them all tradeable?
    I mean it's more money for you if donators can sell them easly for adena especially at the new serwer and it's easier for others to acutally get runes they need and sell not needed ones for adena.

I guess they were made not tradeable when Innova still competed with NCwest over players by not introducig p2w items to l2store but that ship has long sailed so maybe its time to change them?

Doomster likes this.
  15. max11

max11 User

Lets see how long ramona 2 server will last. I think will last 4-5 months mostly . it depends how the donators will support the server. because otherwise i dont think any non donor will start here and exp fast to 101 lvl without proper equip. with paulina and tragic weapons you cant do atelia-altar gludio kama and farm outside.
    the way ncsoft made the game nowdays is pure l2store. no drops no adena. Non donators have their money from the start of GOD when you have good drops until all nerfed .

16. Tharsus

Tharsus User

ggwp ramona v2 bb dont come jajaj good luck

iRayDeN likes this.
  17. ayylmao

ayylmao User

What date does server open at first it was said 24th now maintenance is announced for 23rd is it after maintenance on 23rd or is it on 24th?

18. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

Don't fall for this cash-grab server, and maybe we could get a server that is worth playing

iRayDeN likes this.
  19. Doomster

Doomster User

I believe all the haters, no matter how "colorful" comments they have left here in forum, will join the new server :D . It also doesn't matter if it will be p2w again or not, better enjoy your time playing here cuz still there aren't any other servers that offers you same stable community and support like Innova.

20. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

I love GOD chronicle, but the P2W aspect of it ruins it so much i won't waste my time playing it and i think many people feel the same way. Most of us "P2W haters" will play the ResidentSleeper NA Classic just to avoid P2W. If you think about it, NA Classic is doing pretty good in regards of people playing and it could be because it's not P2W.
    [​IMG]