1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

starting from 0

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrRollback, Oct 20, 2018.

1. MrRollback

MrRollback User

hello folks. i'm looking for an advice on starting from the scratch. I've read a lot of useless guides stating "equip lindvior, b valakas, antharas, trasken tauti, +15 blessed weapon, abundance 4..."

So i'm going from lvl1 with 0 adena up to awaken, perhaps doing all subclasses first before leveling 85+

I am a casual player, not interested in CPs and being the best. That kind of limits me to solo classes, wynn most likely plus iss box.

Considering limited resources in the new server, which places would be most rewarding (adena-wise), where can i farm on macro (lvl 90-98)?
    please note, i am 99% sure i will NOT have any epics and overenchanted items.

Advices and ideas other than "reroll" are higly welcome.

Thank you

2. Spooks

Spooks User

If u think about boxing remember that u must buy PA,if u do this on single pc and to kill your way of thinking, drop of adena is ***** low... but after 85 do daily quests at bloodyswampland, k85 solo/group, daily soa in party nursery and on 90 move to fairy settlement. In these game anyway u won't get nothing without cp on 90+ but whatever. Best guide for new player is this one:
    https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/657150/
    Movies made by guy who was playing his char from 0, but he knew game.

3. MrRollback

MrRollback User

Thank you, nice experiment you showed in that forum thread.
    I have a laptop and a desktop so no need for PA, but i may buy for one month.

4. Spooks

Spooks User

It's not mine experiment, send thanks to andrius3022, I've quittted before he even started this. Just remembered that there was some topic with guide for new guys.

MrRollback likes this.
  5. ayylmao

ayylmao User

Don't bother with bloody swamp dailies unless u wanna waste hours for ~3kk and very little experience. Save urself the cancer because these mobs are far from each other, everyone will try to do the quest at start too this will be a pure nightmare you will want to kill yourself halfway through 1st quest and there's 2. If u start from scratch make wynn u can duo kartia with iss from 85 with s-grade if u know how to play and get massive xp from duo'ing it. Do the daily quests from penny but skip those bloody swampland quests they are not worth the time. Wynn is cheap and can do good damage up to lvl 99 with barely any items. U dont need huge armor for most of the soloing since you have transfer pain. Just need some resists and your biggest damage boost will be attribute attack since it applies 100% of the bonus to pets. With this u can solo alot of things while macroing and having iss permanent target u to buff forever. Then when u have enough money do wtv u want. Also, best way to farm adena in this server is to be smart with adena and market. Donators will race for items and flood market with items soon enough, if you play wynn, keep your adena for later, maybe just go for cheap and easy boosts untill prices start dropping

6. MrRollback

MrRollback User

Can I solo kartia party instance with starting paulina gear ?Zelaka does tons of damage, I played as a tank and often got hit for 5k+ dmg (on robe would be 8 for sure).
    I've seen some smart players position ranged summons to opposite sides of the room and then kite the boss, i'm just wondering if my dmg will be enough to do it alone :)

7. ayylmao

ayylmao User

thats the tricky part, don't get hit by zellaka, if you can duo it, leave 1 char in first room and sometimes zellaka will target guy in 2nd room (only works for k85 cuz k90 spawn mobs in 2nd room)
    then make 1 summon and 1 summon far from 1st summon and hit from range and spam marks for damage and MP/HP regen, if you are lucky zellaka wont target u so much, u have 1h to make it so if you are good playing with hands then i had no problems, but the average no hands macro player will fail it so its up to you to try

you can also leave char in 1st room up the stairs but before the teleport, do not teleport in 2nd room with this char, now u can do it on k90 and k95 but bad idea, better box iss to debuff on k90 and BR because its MUCH slower to kill and a pain in the ***. Also know that wynn is not great after 99 cause it scales badly with damage not like other chars who get full bonus from upgrades

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    MrRollback likes this.