1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

NEWS Lineage 2 connects people... and servers!

Discussion in '2019' started by Artchem, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

[​IMG]

Dear players!

You ask us questions about possible server merge and discuss it with each other. It’s time to share important information. Lineage 2 team has analyzed the situation on Tiat and discussed it with the developers. As a result we have decided to merge Tiat and Core(+Ramona).

The merge is planned to be performed during the maintenance on July 31st.

Please note though that this is a complicated process, so the maintenance duration can be prolonged or the date can be moved, or some information can be added to the post with FAQ: “Server merge”. We are trying to eliminate all possible issues, so we hope you will understand these possible changes. If you have any questions about the process, you can always ask in the comments. If you have any questions or issues with your accounts, please address them to the Support Service as it's the most secure way to deal with your personal information.

【Basic principles of merge】

Characters will be transferred from the Tiat server to Core server. The merged server will be called Core+Tiat.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Hax

Hax User

If you have a name on Tiat and it's higher level than the same name on Core, will the Tiat name still be lost?
    What if the Core name is inactive for a long period of time, will the Tiat character remain with the name?

3. Zizka

Zizka User

4. Arbogast

Arbogast User

I am shocked.

5. Beldent13

Beldent13 User

Hello everyone, it is necessary to unify the servers, because in "TIAT" there are no people.
    The problem with this server is right under your nose.
    If I enter the server (Core + Ramona) and create a character, I will reach 85 and I will have 3 million, how will I equip myself? I know what they are going to say: Doing the Noble, Playing the Olympic Games, Donate for Premium, Putting 4 characters to collect materials and sell. But it's not enough, the team is expensive and the adena they throw is very low, Shadow's team serves up to level 99, instances like ccx3, Kamaloka, Baylor, Balok, do not always get objects and that frustrates the player. . Climb fast but you can not get equipment.
    Increase the Adena in the LOW areas, and then lower the XP rate,
    Let the new players get equipment, once they are equipped, they want to level up, they will donate for the Premium, Rune Pack XP, Potions, ETC.
    People leave because they can not equip themselves, Maximo lasts a month.

6. Groar

Groar User

What are u talking about? You simply buy Tarots and sell them for adena, what more do you need?

SK111 likes this.
  7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

once again , after whole comunity said to you new server will be a fail , here we go again.
    for have a constructive dialogue , we need someone who will start to care about what this comunity want.

took me 1 year for go from lvl 1 to lvl 99 , you guys get lvl 99 in 1 week and want also adena dont know.

8. mYzor

mYzor User

NCSoft realized that the 1 to 99/101 game is irrelevant, thus gave people a highway and at the same time removed item/adena to avoid heavy botting/exploitation. (People do remember MoS back in the day, right?)
    But at the same NCSoft knows that this game isnt realy a game but a Pixel Store with early 2000's graphics in it. So once the useless part of the game is done, things must be/get hard in order to incentivize spending and to justify those that do spend.
    Its all a business, and it just works.

Now, on topic, who would have though Tiat wouldnt work. :rolleyes: I wonder if they are going to open a Macro only server with paid transfers next, hmm.. humm.. hmm..

9. 21Sav

21Sav User

There will be merge? But, this server was going to be better, Innova learned from Ramona, and from the Russian servers..

And how come now CHs won't reset, but for Ramona they did? What about the Tiat clans? No love for them?

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

yes , lets break 100ppl clan halls for 10 ppl form tiat , lets kill core finally .

dont reset CHs is the best they did in last 2 years

zauliuz likes this.
  11. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

Hello @Hax ! Thank you for your questions.
    Yes, a character from Tiat will get a prefix and a possibility to choose a new name, even Core name is inactive for a long period.

Nehelenia likes this.
  12. JoJo137

JoJo137 User

i have played many games and many l2 servers official and non-official. I really cannot understand how can a game run this way. It's basically gambling or just buying. 4game is the less rewarding company i have ever played, killing mobs you receive nothing, killing open world bosses you receive nothing, completing quests you receive nothing, join instances you receive nothing, fortress,siege,oly,coc=nothing. this ain't game any more. Just naming it a game doesn't mean it is. I hope they will introduce some kind of phantom engine like private servers do, otherwise only few ppl will stay that have spent more than 20k. i am sure server would have at least 2k online if it wasn't that much p2w. Seems like they prefer an empty server, than an overcrowded.

13. Notic

Notic User

Killing mobs now is one of the most profitable ways to make money, world bosses are very profitable however controlled by top clans, tauti/balok still drops nice loot, controlling castle with 5% tax is also alot of money, coc - 50b every month for winner. Let's be real here, you are blaming others for your own failures...Go back to private, seems to be more for your liking and difficulty.

14. masa28

masa28 User

so i guess u opening a new server soon? it will surely help! i think u need also boost some l2store prices because these are to low, like realy guys 20k euro to be almost top? to low, it should be atleast 60k, i also think this will bring you new players because everyone loves to donate and throw money to your company so u can disrespect the players as you do since begining! take those advices to heart and your online from 20ppl will surely raise to 40!(with new server maybe even to 60!)

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

So no dim raids/sieges?

16. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I see my char 103 on tiat didnt transfer, they left in place deleting chars level 1. Good job.

17. Notic

Notic User

Contact support, maybe if you are lucky they will help.

However char in deletion process=/=deleted chat/free slot. States in the first FAQ section that char would be moved ONLY if there is free slot.

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

It's normal that people who spend a lot get special treatment from the company and it happens literally everywhere in the world. BTW without them they have no job and you have no game.

19. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Actually everyone knows this. They dont even bother to hide it.
    It is also true that I doubt they can pay for the server from PA only, but I think there should be at least a modicum of fairness.