1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

GM RLY ???

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by BizzPack, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BizzPack

BizzPack User

Why LOCK MY POS ??

Does the Truth hurt? why did you block my post?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Well it's not there's a democracy here so, unlucky for you.
    But anyway if you refer to ur old post where you were saying about Requiem and about getting ban for macro:
    1) Whole server is aware that those necros are Requiem's best place to farm adenas for "weird stuffs". Reason why we go there and clean those time by time, but nobody cares about Requiem anymore so we're not doing that 24/7.
    2) Macroing is allowed. GMs said that. So if you get a ban for macroing, that's a lie. I remember i heard that a top player got banned for that, so i sent a petition to report a few macro abusers and the answer i got is "it is allowed to use macros from kb/mouse" so...

Bers Ser likes this.
  3. Ydwros

Ydwros User

They do this a lot, they don't like criticism.. best thing if you have time and money get a lawyer and punish them, YES U CAN, no matter if this forum is their domain is still under Laws and freedom of speech, still you need a lawyer he knows best.

4. vKuch

vKuch User

I knew some lawyer would be employed because of L2 :Roflmao:

5. BizzPack

BizzPack User

Bro i get BAN for RAZER DRIVER RLY ?

6. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Dont lie man. GMs said since game is auto play you are allowed to use mouse/keybord/app clickers. U cant use programs which modify and interfere into game: seeing trough walls, bose on XXX distance when enemy spawn, auto quest lvl up etc.

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/664850/

7. BizzPack

BizzPack User

RandomPlayer Seriously . can you hear what you're saying there? or do you notice the force? Have you seen what happens to the Patriots in the necropolis? how do you explain the situation there? or are we talking like that just to get to work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.