1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Watch out for HandOfPaagrio clan

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Peter86, Oct 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter86

Peter86 User

Attention to the clan HandOfPaagrio. This plan consists of 95% of afk players. This plan does not offer help to weaker players below level 108. The leader of this clan AshLady has no time for anything eternally afk can not even reply to an e-mail and is lying since the interview itself that there are no places in the main clan and after one day it turned out that some places are still sent people to the box clan called L2Company.
    Not only that, the players of this clan PK of their allies on the map during the double xp event. Despite the fact that the matter is reported in the chat and clan alliance and on the pm and in the e-mail to the clan leader. the clan leaderki response to the complaint about being challenged by a member of her clan was that if you don't like, find another clan and you don't have to sit here.
    And recruitment in this clan looks like the clan leader asks his trusted people in the clan if they know a person with such a nickname, etc., if they know you and you have good connections in paagrio, they will accept you if not
    won't accept I advise against this clan to all players on the core server, especially those below 108 lvl

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i have bad news for you. around 90% of server is afk players..
    oh, and game is dead anyway.

3. Leckter

Leckter User

Pleistoros likes this.
  4. Peter86

Peter86 User

this clan does not belong to me, but to my friend for whom I put the post, because he asked me if you don't know, do not share
    Oct 30, 2020
    and also recently I found out that yesterday evening the people of this wonderful clan began to talk and slander me in other clans, so do not defend them

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  5. Peter86

Peter86 User

GN :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. Sasaku

Sasaku User

Poor guy :(

7. Peter86

Peter86 User

You Poor ;) ?

8. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

Mr. Goldberg86 another clan that doesn't want to give you all you "deserve for" (eternal wealth, and high lv) :D

9. Peter86

Peter86 User

you see Mr. Memfis, these are the Polish clans, hypocritical what he says during recruitment and something else comes out in the wash.In addition, the clan where people kill other members of allience and their own clan, especially during double xp is clan without honor and I consider the topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.